Good to hear from you, Cactus! Yes, that's the thing. If we could plan for an accident, it wouldn't be called an accident.

Hope you heal up really fast. How is the horse doing?

:angel3: :angel3: :angel3: Prayers for you and Gunner's speedy recovery! Keep going down that great road you're on and get better!

Gentle :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: as well!

As long as you still have that sense of humor, you gonna do just fine, lady!

Thanks buds.

Oohhh I get by witha little helpfrom my friends

Mmm I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends

Bruised and a bit broken, but your funny bone is still intact!

:smileywavey:

You are aware that RC's Wilson event. Has been trumped by your riding in a helicopter and being mentioned in the news.

That makes you QUEEN of HC!!!!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy:

You are aware that RC's Wilson event. Has been trumped by your riding in a helicopter and being mentioned in the news.

SRSLY, I was the Road Guard on a Columbia Helicopter logging Crew in N. CA, was paid $18 per hour to block the road, shut up, watch "Days Of Our Lives" on my 12 " B/w tv that plugged into the cigarette lighter of my truck. (While I hung out in the banana chair, catching rays, watching Bo & Hope, survive 'STEPHANO ATTACKS.') 3 log loads hovering over my truck, & was DENIED A RIDE on a dang (Expletive) HELECOPTER!) CR? You suck!!!

ETA: After all that, CR? You still suck. :huggy: (<See that?I'll SQUEEEEEEZE you hard enough to make you say Ouch! " dangit!)

Edited by redneckcowgirlmn

And I will take that trumped up fullhouse three of a kind

But dang it - what a shame to sleep thru all that notoriety

LOL

CR,

Good to hear that you are mending from your accident, Great that your sense of humor came through unhurt, that will get you over the hurdles you need to jump right now. Best Wishes going forward. PD

I've been thinking about you, kid, and checking in to HC for your updates.

Broken ribs... SUUUUUUUUUUCK! The ex was rolling up woven wire for me one day, gave the huge roll a BIG shove, it caught his shirt and catapaulted him through the air.

He cracked one rib and did something to his sternum.

The first day or so wasn't bad... after that (and this guy is TOUGH!) he was in unbelievable agony. He was begging me to tape them, but I guess that isn't done any more (if you tape them tight enough to do any good, you can't breath).

And you broke... 7??? Good grief, dear! You're as tough as old boot leather, no two ways around it!

So! Here's to skilled doctors, supportive friends, toughness and rapid healing.

Take care! gentle :huggy: