steph1

My New Puppy!

So I'm in Florida and my frind wanted another dog. I found her "Bruno". Well she didn't like his size. He is 86lbs! Plus he was glued to me. So.... This is my 2 yr old catahoula who I'm being told looks great dane. What do y'all think? He's 32" at his head standing up, 36" sitting. Hes amazing!! Quiet and calm 99% of the time. Amazing with the kids. He's careful to not beat the baby in the face with his tail! And he has a lift back to Michigan!

fc964389.jpg

a0348a12.jpg

8fdc0625.jpg

b797e0bb.jpg

6949aaa1.jpg

ac77718e.jpg

3eaebf1b.jpg

I've never had a dog choose me before and he's def my dog!! It was work to talk hubby into him. We have a small house and already have meshia (GSD) and my 3 cats and Cheys guinea pig. Add my 86lb horse to the mix makes it smaller but hey it's a temp house. We're not gonna live there much longer so no biggie! He gives me the dog look when I leave him home. I've never had a dog give me the dog look before. LOL

Cute! They are very loyal dogs, looks like he LOVES you :) I personally don't see Dane. He sounds like he's within breed standards for a Catahoula. (22-26in at the shoulder for male dog and 50-95lbs)

Either way he looks like a cool dog. Congrats on the new family member!

Thanks guys! I love him to pieces! He is perfect in the house and behaves out in public! I'm just glad he picked me!!

He's so cute! And he looks very sweet. :)

I knew when you posted about him before he'd end up yours. You better be careful lady, all these animals keep finding you, soon you'll have a zoo hah!

Have fun with him!

He's so cute! And he looks very sweet. :)

I knew when you posted about him before he'd end up yours. You better be careful lady, all these animals keep finding you, soon you'll have a zoo hah!

Have fun with him!

LOL I already have a zoo. I was worried he'd get attached but oh well. LOL what's one more right?

Peque?aCowgirl that saying gets me in trouble more often then not!! LOL

Dondie Hince why he's coming home with me! LOL he's flopped down beside me right now!!

Gorgeous dog!!! I love his color!! He's lucky to have found you; it was meant to be.

And he's so sweet. He had me cracking up last night. He begged me to go on a walk and when we got back he started playing with a pink squeakie pig. Throwing it for himself, pouncing on it just being a nut!! Me and my friend were laughing so hard! Oh and we were talkin while we were in the kitchen. Well Bruno was rubbing under my friends feet like a cat! He's a trip!!!

2d90d21f.jpg

The kitten was attacking him and he just laid there. Until she ran off and then he followed her!