c.s.a.

Parade Saddle ?

So ever since I first walked into my first tack shop I have wanted a parade saddle. The shiney just attracts me. After years of trial and era I have a western and english saddle that fit both me and my horse. So kow I am now looking at parade saddle. Pretty much a show piece for the house. Yeah shouldn't really be looking at another sadddle to buy but doesn't hurt to look (not until I find a really good deal lol.) Anywho most of the saddle are missing a few og the silver diamond shaed studs(?). Is it possible to replace them. Most of the ones I have looked at are missing them in the fenders. Also any good references for parade saddle would be appreciated.

I've seen parade saddles on ebay. Some small silver diamond-shaped spots can be bought at Tandy/leather factory Shop. Weaver Leather has some, but they're very pricey and you must have a vendor's license or tax number to buy from them.

Edited by Jack Baumgartner

Yep keeping my eye on ebay. Just wanted to make sure I could fix it up if ir was missing any of the diamond spots. Since I am buying for the shiney/flashy I would like it to look decent. Trying to control myself from buying the shiniest one I see and trying to research.

Thanks jack. Off to look at Tandy since Weaver would bo a no go for me.

c.s.a.~ I have a parade saddle with long tapaderos and tons of conchos I bought but is too big for me. It also has a matching bridle and breastplate. Are you still looking??