Sign in to follow this  
JumperOverWater88

What Kind Of Phone Do You Have?

Hey!

I was just wondering what kind of phone everyone has. I currently have a Blackberry Bold! I love it but I recently switched to a no contract network provider and HATE it, so I'm switching to Sprint and I got a Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic. I was so excited because I got it thorough Amazon Wireless for a penny!!! I really want the Galaxy S3 the newest one but it's way to much money.

This will be my first touch screen phone and I played with it at the store and I'm in love. It's such a pretty cool phone! I also can't wait to buy a cover for it. I found so many amazing and cute covers on amazon for so cheap!

Here is what my new phone looks like:

Samsung-Epic-4G-Touch-White5.jpg

What about your phones?

I've had the Blackberry through Verizon before and thought I'd be saving money by switching but I'm not happy on this new provider. I can't get internet and I don't like any of the phones they offer that have internet so I guess I'm going back to a contract plan.

It will be nice having email, internet and apps again. I REALLY missed GPS! haha

I have a Samsung something, flip phone that flips open 2 directions. I really like it but I may make the leap to a smartphone/iPhone next month when I can upgrade.

iPhone 4. no major complaints but every issue ive had with it apple handed me a new phone. I wouldn't use anything else though.

Hey!

I was just wondering what kind of phone everyone has. I currently have a Blackberry Bold! I love it but I recently switched to a no contract network provider and HATE it, so I'm switching to Sprint and I got a Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic. I was so excited because I got it thorough Amazon Wireless for a penny!!! I really want the Galaxy S3 the newest one but it's way to much money.

This will be my first touch screen phone and I played with it at the store and I'm in love. It's such a pretty cool phone! I also can't wait to buy a cover for it. I found so many amazing and cute covers on amazon for so cheap!

Here is what my new phone looks like:

Samsung-Epic-4G-Touch-White5.jpg

What about your phones?

I have the android Razor from verizon wireless, it was a graduation present from my parents

bought myself the Galaxy 3 a few weeks ago and I adore so far. I'm a total geek with technology though and always have to have the latest and greatest. I hope to never own an iPhone, but I love the look of them. That said, I have beaten my Macbook to death and you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands...

iPhone 4. I'll never own anything other than an iPhone. Like Carol Ann, every issue i've had resulted in a new phone. It's easy to use, everything is iPhone compatible, and everyone has one so if your phone is dying you can charge it lol but the battery lasts surprisingly well

An LG Optimus and it better last a LONG time!

oh my jesus you found your login info

That was really all I wanted to say lol but since I'm here... Samsung Fascinate, I love it like it's my child. Most of the time. haha

Edited by Brush Creek Jake

oh my jesus you found your login info

That was really all I wanted to say lol but since I'm here... Samsung Fascinate, I love it like it's my child. Most of the time. haha

Yeah Yeah yeah

Yeah Jackie, don't break your darn phone in the car somemysteriouslyhow anymore...yeesh...or drop it, or drown it, or randomly let someone else use the number...or...whatever.

I have a Motorola Razr Android...or something. I don't remember.

Anyone have a Droid 4 or Samsung Stratosphere from Verizon? Both have big pretty touch screens and a slide out keyboard. Thinking about one of those when I get a new phone.

I would not recommend going with a Droid if you go with the Android system. I've had the original, 2, and now 3...my iPhone 5 can't come in the mail fast enough. The are glitchy, break, turn off spastically, apps randomly open or close, oh and the latest and greatest is that my camera won't open anymore.

Go with the iphone. Apple controls both the hardware and the software and yeah, not having a huge range of cheap accessories can suck, but you get a phone that works! I know people upgrading to the 5's that still have original iphones, or the 3's etc and they still work!

I was thinking about the new iPhone but I liked the slide out keyboard on the 2 with the Android platform

Slide out keyboards are shitty TBH.

I had an LG Voyager, and the slide out keyboard would get loose and really just sucked to use. You can turn the iphone(or android) and get the same thing but a touch screen keyboard and its much simpler, not thick and just nice. I never used my slide out keyboard much.

They actually have a case with a slide out keyboard that works with the iphone 5 via bluetooth.

I havent used my slide out keyboard much since I had surgery on my wrist and was without a thumb for a few months.

And yes, as you slide them in and out they get loose, dirt and crap builds up etc. ive had keys quit working and on one I got a replacement for the screen quit responding to the keyboard being slid out.

I have the iPhone 4. First smart phone for me and first iPhone. Love love love it! Didn't think I needed an iPhone but now that I have one, I don't think I could have anything else! Lol but I've always been a fan of apple products so this just adds to the collection haha

Jacks - I had an LG Optimus for a while. I liked it. I beat it up and got bored with it so I just upgraded, but if I went back in time and knew the experience I'd have with that phone back when I picked it, I would still buy it.

I just got a new one - Kyocera Rise. I love it! It came on saturday so i'm still getting used to it but I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Stevie - I actually really love the slide-out keyboard. My first phone ever had a slide-out keyboard so that's how I got used to typing...then I had two phones that were touchscreen only. I didn't mind those, and I got used to them and even liked the touchscreen keyboards, but now that I'm back with a slide-out keyboard I LOVE it. so much.

I just got the Galaxy S3 I love it. I had an upgrade credit and a coupon for the specific store so I got a good deal.