lonesomeequus

Songs You Dream Up Freestyles For

Do any of you ever hear a song, and start thinking dressage moves to go along with it? Assuming you had a super awesome upper level horse to ride.

I have always daydreamed of riding an awesome black horse to Metallica's No Leaf Clover (the S&M version):

And it occurred to me this morning that the Scorpions' Rock You like a Hurricane could be kinda cool too...

I thought I was the only one that did that. :ashamed0002:

I can't remember the song I used to always picture a freestyle in my head...dang it. It's gonna bother me now, gonna have to go through all my musics and find out. :P

I'm probably alot older than most of you, but I have cds of old Western movie themes...from the 50s, 60s, 70s...and some 80s...but the one I really want to use for a freestyle would be the theme to Magnificent Seven...I can't find a link to it but I'm sure you could find it somewhere if you wanted to hear it. You'll recognize it the minute you do.

If any one knows any good Russian/Ukraine music fit for a 17.2 dark leggy ukrainian wbred for a Prix st George musical.... Cause I need ideas lol.

If any one knows any good Russian/Ukraine music fit for a 17.2 dark leggy ukrainian wbred for a Prix st George musical.... Cause I need ideas lol.

You MUST do a freestyle to the opera song from The Fifth Element! That sounds Ukranian enough...right? Lol.