16barrelracer

Is There A Phone App For Horse City?

I've had my new iPhone for almost two weeks now and I LOVE it! I've been playing with the apps this morning and thought " hey, I wonder if there is an HC app?" I searched but did not find one. So does HC have an app? And if not, can the idea be submitted to admin that HC should have one? I think it would be great to have an HC app :)

Yep I have the free IP.Board app too.

Equi, is it possible to post pics here with that app? I have never been able to find a way.

The forums are currently on third party software called IP.Board version 3.1.4

I do not know when/if we will upgrade.

It's my understanding that the newest iPhone app requires Requires IP.Board 3.3.2+ - I think it's $1.99

This is a link but it's doubtful it will be usable based on that requirement: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ips-communities/id521920635?ls=1&mt=8

As QH_LV_R says, there may be a free one that works okay with our version of the software. :questionicon:

As far as posting pics goes, unless you can put in the code to manually embed an image url I don't think you can post a pic. It's not exactly seamless on a computer so it surely won't be on a phone. :rolleye0014: It's too bad it's not.

Nikki when I got the IP.Board app almost 4 years ago, it was free. I remember going to horsecity.com and down at the bottom of the page, there was and still is an IP.Board app link to downloaded for free. All I had to do was log into HC. I have an icon for IPB on my IPhone home page and I stay logged into HC.

I haven't tried with my personal iPhone but I will tonight when I get home and have wifi (there's no wireless here at the office). I have no other way to test it or any answers. Sorry!