Flying Stars

Whats The Story On This..

Allegedly she didn't show up at the gate for her class at the Reichert. Owner (who is australian, so doesn't see horse from day to day) goes back to see the horse, and finds that horse's sides look like "hamburger" from the spurring she did. And, to try to still get to show, she tried to GLUE HAIR ON THE WOUNDS. Yes, she's a smart one. She also had a horse get loose and end up dead under an RV at Congress, and is the reason why there is now a rule against having things like buckets tied on the saddle while you lunge. :angry::rolleye0014:

This one needs jail time, community service would include cleaning stalls and all the dirty work they can find for her.

I am glad the bad ones are starting to get caught and brought down. There is NO excuse for this period.

Oh my word are you kidding me?? Trying to glue hair on the wounds!

Wow, I sure hope she gets jail time on this! That is just sick and cruel! I seen

a picture of that horse..he is a beauty!

I saw that she was suspended a few days ago for some massive abuse allegations. And from what I've read it's not the first time shes been caught abusing horses.

AQHA issued a suspension statement on 9/20:

http://aqha.com/News/News-Articles/09202012-Temporary-Suspension.aspx

Alleged Inhumane Treatment

AQHA member temporarily suspended.

The American Quarter Horse Journal

September 20, 2012

American Quarter Horse Association

Shirley Roth was temporarily suspended.

The American Quarter Horse Association today temporarily suspended AQHA member Shirley Roth of Ocala, Florida.

The temporary suspension, which includes suspension of her membership privileges and denial of access or presence on AQHA-approved show grounds, was based on the Association?s receipt of reports regarding the alleged inhumane treatment of the 2-year-old stallion Kissin The Girls, a horse entrusted to Ms. Roth?s care and responsibility. Both AQHA and NSBA received the reports in question and have been jointly investigating them.

According to AQHA rule 106(e)(1), a person temporarily suspended by AQHA shall be denied AQHA privileges until the Executive Committee can hear the matter and take appropriate action.

As with any reported case of inhumane treatment, AQHA will proceed accordingly, cooperate with officials and act as swiftly as reasonably possible.

Oh for Frigs sake Farah. I am sorry that the "right" word did

not come to my mind when I posted.

Wonderish, I would hope that the owners would be able do something.

Edited by Flying Stars

I'm sorry, but major pet peeve - the word is SAW not SEEN.

Oh yes...everyone needs to bend to your whims and pet peeves...as not to "peeve" mizz farah. :rolleye0014:

As for the lady...my gosh. Some people. Why are there so many nutso's in the the horse world? Guess it goes along with the control aspect of it? :confused0024:

Well Oz, it was the most "christian" word I could think of?

I could have said worse, but I of course declined.

That is what a christian would do right? :questionicon::happy0203:

Now is that thoughtful or what.

Yes, Blondyy there are many people who are off their rockers.

What did doing that to the horse gain her?

Absolutely nothing.

Well, now a bad reputation.

Edited by Flying Stars

Good point! Hey don't the sanitation department need help LOL Make her clean porta johns for the rest of her rotten life!

**** no dont allow her near ANY horses ever again. She can pick up trash on the side of the road, but never ever near a horse or horse establishment ever again.

Yes the owners can sue, but with the lawyer fees I doubt that abuser will have anything to give them. And I worry about the horse's mental issues that may have come up due to this abuse. They don't say what will happen to the horse after vet care too soon I suppose.

Oh yes...everyone needs to bend to your whims and pet peeves...as not to "peeve" mizz farah. :rolleye0014:

Yo pot, meet the kettle... Have you met yourself? :surrender: I'm just laughing at this point at you. Hey, maybe you'll accuse me of stalking you next. That'd be super fun to see!

Edited by farah

Yo pot, meet the kettle... Have you met yourself? :surrender: I'm just laughing at this point at you. Hey, maybe you'll accuse me of stalking you next. That'd be super fun to see!

I'll do the wiggle dance in front of the window- just for you!

Oh NO , Farah...please do not stalk her! Your eyes will be scarred forever! :twitch:

Well, I am overweight. Working on getting to the weight I wanna be at....but I've been told I have an attractive face and big boobahs so that has to count for something! Oh and pretty long hair :D:lol:

Oh boy...now I am mentally scarred! haha

Ya know...your words don't bother me. I have been called names for over 20 years in regards to my appearance (even when I was skinny, I was called fat) so I am kind of used to it and have developed a thick skin because of it.

But not everyone has grown immune to it- and when you comment on someone's appearance, no matter if they are indeed fat, just not attractive, etc., those words could seriously hurt so, I hope you don't do it to others. They say a lot of people hide behind the internet- but I hope you don't use the internet as a means to continuously cut others down about their appearance.

You appear to be nothing but a bully- and they often say, a bully will say mean things about anther person's appearance to make themselves feel better- I guess whatever makes you feel better about yourself Flyingstars.