equicrzy

What The Heck Is Wrong With The Hc Contest?

I used to enter on a regular basis with no problem. i tried entering a month ago and couldn't...tried again just now...still can't.

I can't click on the box to accept the terms and conditions and, the box to enter the text.

Is that how people are prevented from actually WINNING anything?

Seems like all the new, "changes" around here, are not for the better.

You are right....I just tried it too. Doesn't work. It says check her....no can do and I can't enter anything in the captcha box.

It worked for me. Maybe just a glitch.

A glitch that's been going on for at least a month......tried again this morning and still can't.

You are right....I just tried it too. Doesn't work. It says check her....no can do and I can't enter anything in the captcha box.

That's as far as I get, then can go no further.

Wait!!! Theres a contest??:questionicon:

AD

Where ya been, AD? It's not for a horse trailer, or anything, it's just the one they always have. Maybe YOU will be able to enter.

Now it won't let me do it. Keeps saying I haven't filled out all the required fields when I have. It will let me check the little box though. :confused0024: Guess they really don't want to give anything away.

Internet Explorer has issues with the security feature on the contest page form. It's not fixable from our end, it's a browser issue. If you use Firefox or Chrome there is no issue.

Why I can't stand Internet Explorer :bang_head:

I have Chrome and it messed up for me this morning. Kept saying I didn't fill out all the fields when I did.

Where ya been, AD? It's not for a horse trailer, or anything, it's just the one they always have. Maybe YOU will be able to enter.

Don't need a horse trailer , got a 40 ft one, don't need another horse ...have 10 of them.....Don't need a cowboy... Got one of them... What I could use is a day in the sun on a beach...:happy0203: Got one of them?

AD

I tried to enter just now, and it won't let me type the words in the box.

Plus, I'm still getting the index.php thing everytime I try to open a topic or post. It does it on IE now, too, not just Firefox. If I click on the topic about 8 time it might work.

Don't need a horse trailer , got a 40 ft one, don't need another horse ...have 10 of them.....Don't need a cowboy... Got one of them... What I could use is a day in the sun on a beach...:happy0203: Got one of them?

AD

I don't live on the beach, but, it's a lot warmer HERE, than there.

Still can't. I get as far as accepting the rules and regulations and typing the words into the box....can't do either.

I think, you should either have a contest ALL the members can enter, or have none at all. It really doesn't seem fair.