Sign in to follow this  
Sakura18

I'm Not A Half-Arse...

On a facebook there is a group just for horses for sale. I saw him and thought about him for a little bit,but passed on him. Then he said he had a Jenny for sale. I was thinking about her then went out to see her,mostly for grins and giggles. I went out there and haltered her,she wasn't thrilled. Then i picked up her hooves. She was very hesitant and leaned on me. The entire time the jack was just watching every move with ears forward. So to see how he was i let the jenny go and without a halter i just picked up his hooves(all 4),walked away and he followed me,then i rubbed him everywhere. He loved to have his ears rubbed! He just sighed and leaned towards me. Then I was talking to the guy and he put his head over my shoulder and just set it there and sighed again,no pushing,no biting. Now how do you say no to them ears?!?! And my son(who is afraid of horses) screamed and started getting excited when he saw him.(he is 15mo)fp183t.jpg

2yydzrl.jpg

14 hands and 2 and half yrs old and darling as hec', to top it off makes your boy squeal with joy ..oh yeah I would be loading him up :happy0203: He is adorable, I LOVE those ears :wub: Does this fun guy have a name?

I can not wait to see him under saddle Donkeys are great and can be so fun. You have perfect riding size with this guy.

Edited by luvallbreeds

I'm going to pick him up tomorrow! I'm also picking up the Jenny and taking her up north a few hours to a guy who wants her. But if I reeealy wanted to be evil i could just keep both! :flirt: I'm paying for them both,then he is buying the Jenny from me. He is trying to talk me out of him though. The guy who is taking the Jenny is offering me 3 painted desert sheep,a mini donk,and $100!

He does have a name. Casper the Friendly Donk!

That is a great name for your pale Donkey, but I don't know he seems pretty nice. Do you have time to mess with him and see if he will work out for you?

Well,its been a month later...and he is still out in my pasture being as sweet as can be.

Last night during the meteor shower i was in the pasture watching it and i heard something move in the bushes. Cas trotted off. I heard a scuffle,a -THUD!- then a yelp. Then Cas came back and put his head over my shoulder like 'i just saved your life mommy.'

The inlaws are complaining about his braying,so im moving him to my friends pasture.

He is adorable! I would love to have a donkey that is a rideable size, as I am trying to sell my remaining two mini donkeys. It sounds like he chose you, but they do that don't they?! Haha.

Then today they broke down the fence but stayed in???not kidding. Anyway he was like 'ohi mom!' He is so sweet. Ive tried telling them that yes,they do bray...but also keep coyotes away. -shrug- and cats out of the pasture haha

He is adorable! They are rather loud and it seems like people either love long ears or...........they don't. I can hear my FIL's three (yes, he has THREE) jacks braying and he lives over a mile from me. They don't bray a lot though and I think it is pretty cute!

Casper is a great size and don't be suprised at how big he ends up. They grow slow but they grow for a long time and he is still young.

Still love having him in my pasture! When the other 2 broke down the fence and decided to go for a stroll he stayed in. Then when he saw me he 'snitched' on them by looking at the fence that was down,then looked at me,then brayed! Haha he is such a goober!

He also 'helped' me fix the fence. He was always up my butt while putting up new fence.