Sign in to follow this  
Hlucas85

Its Been A Few Years..

]Hi All!

Well most of you probably dont remember me, but i was active on here a few years ago.. I own a 7 year old Morgan mare named Whippoorwill Aliya. Have since gone thru a divorce and have moved down to Georgia from Connecticut. My quality of life is much better and Aliya is very happy down here. Ive found a nice stable with a group of people who ride frequently, and im working on getting Aliya to be the trail horse ive always wanted her to be! Just wanted to say a quick hi. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures and hearing the trail riding stories again!

Here is a recent picture of Aliya, all settled in at her new home!

post-60351-0-32391900-1352676446_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hlucas85

Hello.. I apologize, I don't remember you. Did you go by a different user name back then? I haven't been to HC in close to a year myself. I think I may have logged in once last year. Glad to hear things are going well for you.

...and I apologize to you that everyone seems to have ignored you. Horse people are usually known to be friendly people....at least where I come from. Hard to believe that many people opened your post and not one even said 'welcome back'.

I I'm glad you came back! I'd be interested in seeing some trail riding pics taken down in Georgia, I've never ridden there. I hope to find time to log in here to HC every now and then. :smilie:

You could frame that picture of your horse. Good shot.

Welcome back. Looking forward to your trail pictures.