Makeup Artist Hire  

1. 1. Would you pay a makeup artist to do your makeup if one was available to you at the horse show?

• Yes!
    • Yes, but only if they were cheap enough
    • No thanks, I will do my own!

Hello all, I'm new here and had a question I would like to ask all of you! Here's a little background, I am a makeup artist, with a major passion for horses. I've ridden all my life and worked at an American Saddlebred farm here and Georgia when I was 15 up until about a year ago. I am wanting to branch out and do "equestrian makeup" which really just means that I will go to horse shows, set up a "makeup" booth and apply makeup for people before their classes begin. I tried doing a little research on it, and saw very little on whether or not this would be a good business to do. My main questions is, what are your thoughts? Those of you who "live and breathe" showing let me know if this is a service that you believe would be beneficial to the showground. Would this be a service you would be interested in? Show much would you pay for this service? Any other helpful tid bits as well!! I am just wanting to see what others think of this, before I go out and do it to see what the general population at the showground may like or dislike about this! Thanks for any opinions, helpful hints, etc!!

Edited by lorio92

We love having you participate in our forums - Welcome.

Please remember though that advertising services for payment on our boards is strictly against our rules. As while I realize you are 'testing the waters' so to speak you are a bit too close to the line and will need to delete these threads and start over.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message and I'll reply as quickly as possible.

And again Welcome!