Sign in to follow this  
luvallbreeds

Super And Chiffon

I have a horse here that belongs to my boarder, who is my farriers wife, she recently aquired him. Chiffon is a 13 yr old Arab/ Appaloosa Stallion that was gelded earlier this year. Chiffon was never used as a breeding stallion and was a team penning horse for several years. Because of his stallion status he lived his life in solitude. Never allowed to have contact with other horses. Sense being here he has been allowed turn out to play over the panels with Super for the last few weeks and the other day we finally allowed them some supervised time to play together. I don't think Chiffon really knows what play is, he is just over whelmed with his instinct to dominate Super and the fact he can actually have another equine in close cantact. Still their play was pretty mellow as Super is not aggressive and gives well and know just when to push back. We let them play for abotu 20 min. then seperated them..I think they would have liked to play longer.

16004_4009615639803_1643604949_n.jpg

here is a short video

Looks familiar, only our mules make the horses play. So cool for him to finally get to be a horse!