Sign in to follow this  
luvallbreeds

Super Can't Play Today

I am not sure what Super did wrong today, but his Mom Fantasy is not letting him play with anyone today. It goes to show you, it does not matter how big you are when Mom says you can't play... she means it!

Super is a bit stubborn and does have to be told more then once...LOL

Oh he was in big time trouble!!! She came from way out the first time to put a stop to it. Then she put him in the corner!! I wonder what he did to not be allowed to play? Love the dynamics in a herd.

Oh yeah, he's in time out! Fantasy means business, she's consistent that's for sure...she said no and she means it!

I am not sure Fantasy is a fickle Mom ..she hasn't been letting Super play much with Chiffon at all without having a fit lately. Mind you when she comes in heat that big spotted ex-stallion will be looking pretty good and she will have a change of heart....LOL

Great video!! It looks to me like she is protecting Super from Chiffon. I bet she would keep him away from the rest of the herd if you put him in the same lot. She backs her ears and really postures at him, snaky head and flippie tail and all, but she is not nearly as aggressive with Super.

Herd dymanics are so interesting to watch, made even more so when there are different sexes of mules addes to a mixed horse herd. I swear, mules never grow up, never.

What a great video! Yup she is protecting her baby from that mean GElding! Probably had some issues with him when he was a stallion. I have Deborah act that way with Angel when it comes to the geldings at times... Funny how they never really quite being a MOM even after they grow up...

Super looks good! How big was his donkey dad?

AD