PacaPaca

Hey, Hc "oldsters!"

And I don't mean old in years, just those of us that have been around for years, I'd like to see a show of hands.

Just out of curiosity and for old times' sake. Even all you old lurkers growing moss in the corners. Poke your

head in and say hi. Or sit a spell and visit.

Who was it that made that really cool slide show years ago of all the members' horses? Anybody have a copy?

I guess I am an oldster, ten years it has been since I registered here. I hardly remember some of the first peeps I met, but Mudder, Bumper, Ozland, Wild Rose, Cactus Rose (and others, I am sure) were among the first to take me under their wings.

I have learned an incredible amount from the fine folks here. Still learnin'.

Hey Paca!! Big hugs! Good to see you! Lots of changes this past year for me. I really wish we could just sit down for lunch. (((hugs)))!!

Oh gosh. I think I've been around since 2004? Does that qualify me as an oldster? I've had many years of lurking broken up by random periods of frequent posting. :smileywavey:

Wow for once I get to not be an older one....I joined in March 2009 that makes me a youngster!

Edited by HeGotSpots

I'm an oldie. I suppose. Joined under the name "Ditzichic" but changed it many years ago to just my name...cuz I'm cool like that.

LOL Was it the dash like Red suggested?

LOL, actually, I had to find a device that had old cookies stored on it to get in. My old password was .................. So it's long - whatever it is! I have an old notebook around here somewhere that should have it in it.

I joined in Apr 2003, but lurked a couple of years before actually joining. I was originally here to win a free horse. Remember that? A new horse every month.

I'm an oldie. I suppose. Joined under the name "Ditzichic" but changed it many years ago to just my name...cuz I'm cool like that.

I have considered changing my screen name several times. But after having this one for so long, I figured it would just be too confusing.

07' (I think) under palominolover. I don't know how to do smilies on my iPad or I'd wave.

Edit* 05' (I think) lol!

Edited by Boonaire

Hi, GH!

I think it WAS LTR, VA.

Hiya, Millie. Have you ever gotten Rain to read some of the stuff on here? She might get a chuckle or two. I'm glad you joined us!

Kim! You found it!! WTG!

Kota, how many times have I told you I wished we lived closer? I think we should aim for at least a half-way lunch this summer. It should be doable, shouldn't it? I just want to give you a great big hug and see you smile again. You're truly family and I've hurt for you all the way. Like family, I want to see your face and see you in person.

SD, yeah, you're an oldster too. I think anyone that's seen three or four admins come and go qualifies, don't you? :smilie:

Sorry, Ho, you don't qualify. Out with you! :rotf: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Okay, I can't keep this up. It keeps telling me there are more posts while I type. This new format is teensy tiny on my monitor and I can barely see it unless I enlarge it to the LEGALLY BLIND setting. LOL

Hi Serah and Boon. This is like old home week!

Kim, I tried for the horses, too. And then the trailer. I just lurked for a long time, and at first no login was needed. Then I had another login that I'd used for Barrel Horse World. I switched to Paca Paca when we got into Peruvians.

This post is like a good old pair of boots - no, not stinky - more like comfy in a way. Surrounded by familiar peeps.

Paca, it's a date. I will make it happen. Maybe meet in/around Portland again? I would love to see you.

'Kota, you got it! I can't wait! We'll have to figure out something fun to do. Yay! :yay:

Kim, you're absolutely right.

LOL, actually, I had to find a device that had old cookies stored on it to get in. My old password was .................. So it's long - whatever it is! I have an old notebook around here somewhere that should have it in it.

It was the hyphen, don't lie. *Chants* I know Kim's password, I know Kim's password :yahoo:

I think I qualify as "old" now. I did turn a different decade this year :crazy:

I guess I count as an oldie. I have been RC since 2007. I was Bandit77 for a while before then. When Bandit passed away, I couldn't think of him for a long time without crying, so I changed names.