PacaPaca

Hey, Hc "oldsters!"

Dear Sweet Trailhoss - how are ya?!?!? It's been way too long my friend.

Hello Kim! How have you been? I just haven;t been to HC much. This past summer I had 2 daughters that got married so my summer was very busy! You would loved Michelle's wedding it was down the road at an old barn.. a western/barn wedding. It was so neat! So what have you been up to?

Ha ha ha! Figures! I have a hard time keeping up in the chat room. That pedigree cracked me up, and maybe I dun wrong, but i couldn't help adding an ancestor to Big Rear Ends. :ashamed0002:

I don't really think you can "do wrong" on the Snappy Sand Bagger pedigree! LOL!

Hello Kim! How have you been? I just haven;t been to HC much. This past summer I had 2 daughters that got married so my summer was very busy! You would loved Michelle's wedding it was down the road at an old barn.. a western/barn wedding. It was so neat! So what have you been up to?

I've missed you, my Friend. I haven't been on HC in forever either. Are you on Facebook? If so, PM me and tell me how to find ya there. I would LOVE to see pics of Michelle's wedding. It sounds like my kind of shin-dig! Love the old country/barn/western stuff. And I would love to see pics of your other daughter's wedding, too.

This summer I sent Tinker in for a tune up, and had some fancy new buttons added to her. Then I sent Indie in to be started, got some fantastic new buttons put on her. We still have our Pasture Mom Queen - Goldie. Still have my 4 house cats (3 of which are now special needs/geriatric and need daily meds: 1 is asthmatic, 1 is hyper-thyroid, and 1 is diabetic), I still have my house bunny, Daisy - she will be 9 this year. And we did add a new member to the family - a Parrotlet named Tucker. He is a hoot and he is talking really, really well now.

Would love to catch up with you some more. Let me know if you have Facebook, or you can email me at: TxPALOMINO@gmail.com :) I want to see pics of both daughter's weddings and get an update on you and your herd.

I guess I am not one of the cool people then, cuz I ain't banned.

Geez no wonder why so many people left.

You haven't been here long enough to really understand it. A lot of us left when we saw good folks getting kicked off or bullied by the mods. It just got to be really ridiculous.

Edited by SkipJacksLady

You haven't been here long enough to really understand it. A lot of us left when we saw good folks getting kicked off or bullied by the mods. It just got to be really ridiculous.

Ditto this. It wasn't a dig at you by any means.

I've missed you, my Friend. I haven't been on HC in forever either. Are you on Facebook? If so, PM me and tell me how to find ya there. I would LOVE to see pics of Michelle's wedding. It sounds like my kind of shin-dig! Love the old country/barn/western stuff. And I would love to see pics of your other daughter's wedding, too.

This summer I sent Tinker in for a tune up, and had some fancy new buttons added to her. Then I sent Indie in to be started, got some fantastic new buttons put on her. We still have our Pasture Mom Queen - Goldie. Still have my 4 house cats (3 of which are now special needs/geriatric and need daily meds: 1 is asthmatic, 1 is hyper-thyroid, and 1 is diabetic), I still have my house bunny, Daisy - she will be 9 this year. And we did add a new member to the family - a Parrotlet named Tucker. He is a hoot and he is talking really, really well now.

Would love to catch up with you some more. Let me know if you have Facebook, or you can email me at: TxPALOMINO@gmail.com :) I want to see pics of both daughter's weddings and get an update on you and your herd.

Aww geeze you two, get a room! :winking:

And Hoofy? You are ok in MY book, fwiw.

Well just because it says I have only been a member for 6 years, I was on before, just didn't post.

Also when I joined, I did go back and read a lot of topics. Plus people talk, so you go look topics up.

So even stuff that is said in Chat Rooms doesn't always stay hid.

Not everyone is as dumb as some people think they are, just because they don't tell all.

Well just because it says I have only been a member for 6 years, I was on before, just didn't post.

Also when I joined, I did go back and read a lot of topics. Plus people talk, so you go look topics up.

Not everyone is as dumb as some people think they are, just because they don't tell all.

I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean, so I think I am just going to back on out of it. :smileywavey:

Don't forget Sofa King and his descendents for WP! Or the 'corn cobs' for proper posture.

LOVE the Sofa King line thread! And the corn cob users union one!

I guess I am not one of the cool people then, cuz I ain't banned.

Geez no wonder why so many people left.

eeehhhhh..... what was that all about?

is it expected for everyone to think everyone else is cool now?

I'm confused.

Pretty sure we never "hid" anything in the chat room either.

And Sofa King was CLASSIC!

Oh ... and I can never remember: am I one of the cool kids or one of the black sheep?

Or are they the same thing? :confused0024:

Nope Oz.... youre definately not cool. after all, you were NEVER banned!!!!!!!

and Andi.... you are neither.... youre the Ho.... the one that has no spots... but you seem to have gotten a Curly instead ;-)

I was probably around, just not active or still only active in the KOBB. I'm sure he is beautiful but for some reason, he reminds me of a... uhm... I'm gonna butcher this, dautchuend? lol Soooo long but his legs are wittle =P

Would love to read the story on him! =]

I was probably around, just not active or still only active in the KOBB. I'm sure he is beautiful but for some reason, he reminds me of a... uhm... I'm gonna butcher this, dautchuend? lol Soooo long but his legs are wittle =P

Would love to read the story on him! =]

oh, he is so butt ugly that it makes him adorable ;-)

i had forgotten that he was a stallion! oh, and isnt he getting rather old? i seem to remeber that he wasnt a young colt who just hadnt been gelded yet....

we NEED a new Elmer thread... they are ALL gone from the archives :mecry:

(and that thread should have lots and lots of pictures)

i also remeber when you guys gave him the name Elmer... at first i didnt get it, but then someone posted a picture of some figure named Elmer, and i got it! he looked JUST like that figure!!!!

What's your deal? Your mad because I said cool people got banned? I think you're reading too into that waaaaay too much.

There are bigger problems in life my dear. LOL.

Edited by SkipJacksLady

Skip, It was to a response, where you stated that (All the cool people got banned)

Well that means that every person that is on here now is NOT cool. It started as a joke.

Then when you stated I haven't been on here long enough to know what was going on, well then I pointed out how you could be wrong.

I'm not mad,, I just hate when people assume they are the only ones in the conversation. Lots of people read and talk about stuff in other places.

I hope all your bigger problems work out for you.

Ah, the joys of older kittehs.

Is Elmer still with us?

C'mon Oz, tell the newbies about Elmer ... how he was a stallion and not an overly nice guy and all that stuff!

Please do. I never got to hear it.

He's still very much with us, and looks to be for some years yet, even if he IS "older than dirt" as my vet says.

Someone found him at a salebarn in Kansas(?) and posted his pic here. And yes, he was just about the most awful conformational trainwreck I've seen. And skinny as a rail to boot. Sale couldn't even get a bid on him. So, someone who worked there took him home, but couldn't keep him. Seems he was a problem to handle and considered dangerous. So, a group here got together and managed to get him shipped here. Found out myself he wasn't "dangerous", just scared to death of people and very wary. Took me a week to get hands on him and get him to the vet for gelding, which is when I found out he was well over 20 at that time. He's come a long way since then. Won't ever be a cuddly guy, but he tries when he trusts you. I can give him scratchies, sometimes even a little hug, but "don't push it lady" is his usual after a few minutes. He's NEVER offered to do anything that would hurt me, and even rescued me from another horse intent on being a bada$$ once, simply by putting himself between me and the problem and staying there til I was clear. He's fat and sassy and a lot less wary than he was, but still has the busted off front teeth and the scars all over his body that told me what his life was like before, so he pretty much gets a pass if he objects to anything *I* want, unless HE needs it to happen. I love this little guy for who he IS and will be heartbroken when it's his time to go. But for now, he gets the best life I can give him.

I only have one other that I can find; the original one. Old computer fried, and I haven't taken new ones for a while. Never seem to have time when it's still light out. As for age, no real idea, but likely close to 30.