PacaPaca

Hey, Hc "oldsters!"

Looking thru barnbarb siggy jogged a few memories, whatever happened to the driftin crew? Last I remember the son was driving truck cross country or joining the military, something like that?

My goodness, there's a lot of oldies in your siggy! Lash, Tuper, Serendell....

Am I allowed to hang out with the cool kids?

MD and Paca, Portland? Why not Maryhill? Don't they have a cafe or something like that there?

And how do I fix my font? The toolbar is all greyscaled and I can't do anything with it.

Saudi, if I remember right, there was a rule that you had to be 13 to join, and you had mentioned that either you signed up before you were actually 13 or you couldn't wait until you turned 13. Man, time DOES fly.

Saudi, if I remember right, there was a rule that you had to be 13 to join, and you had mentioned that either you signed up before you were actually 13 or you couldn't wait until you turned 13. Man, time DOES fly.

Yeah I think I was 13, turning 14 actually. Weird. lol

I will admit, HC did improve my typing skills, needless to say! :happy0203:

And took care of long, boring summers.... hint, post count. :rolleye0014:

Looking thru barnbarb siggy jogged a few memories, whatever happened to the driftin crew? Last I remember the son was driving truck cross country or joining the military, something like that?

My goodness, there's a lot of oldies in your siggy! Lash, Tuper, Serendell....

I went to a couple of group get togethers. Took care of meeting a lot of people in one fell swoop, lol. The people I've met are listed in order of meeting, so the most recent are at the end. So, for instance, Shann and Corc (both old members), I actually just met this past August :smilie:

VA, the buffs are waiting for you. Have you ever ridden a cutting horse on a buff?

Yes, RC, you've been here forever, too.

Boon! You were Annieskeeper!! That's how I knew you. Dang!

I dunno, Numbers. Have you tried a different browser? And yeah, you can hang... give us a chance to 'get to know you.' And I'm not sure if they have any cafes out your way. Seems pretty primitive the further you get from I-5. LOL

Been Codysmom since 2002-2003? Can't tell with the new format. Took a a break for awhile after Amy and Char left.

ETA - March 2003 so I think I qualify as an "oldie"

Edited by codysmom

i cant remember my first name here but that was 03ish.. and this one since 05.

millie- you have to let rain come play here. omfg, shes a hoot (and tells on millie!)

ROFL I read "Have you ever ridden a cutting buff?" and was going to say that was ALLLLLLLLLL for the DH! Then I read "Have you ever ridden a cutting horse in the buff?" :rotf: And no! Actually never been on a cutting horse!!

Edited by VAQHMA

DH! :yahoo:

I keep getting taken away from my reply and by the time I post there's a bunch of new replies LOL

Lots of us joined in 2003...was that the year they started the free horse contest?

Lookey what I found!

And even one of the HC dogs :)

Go watch these, you guys! Thanks, VA. I knew they must be around somewhere.

Hi, Chele! Yeah, you're an oldie. And you've been on HC for a long time, too. *ducks*

I can't keep up. I AM an oldster. Not as old as DH, though. HEY, GIRLFRIEND! :smileywavey:

Numbers? Cimmotitis- wha? sounds like an STD!

Codysmom is a familiar face, same with 2 Big. This is just awesome. We need a bonfire!!

I can't get over how much OLDER everyone's kids in those slideshows are! Of course all of US look the same. Or better and younger.

Edited by VAQHMA

I can't keep up. I AM an oldster. Not as old as DH, though. HEY, GIRLFRIEND! :smileywavey:

Numbers? Cimmotitis- wha? sounds like an STD!

Codysmom is a familiar face, same with 2 Big. This is just awesome. We need a bonfire!!

Heheheh, go find them on FB and then we'll see who's laughing. Of course, I could always get you banned from the Prodigal Son or that old western store/coffee & wine bar/steakhouse place at Main and Court. :ph34r:

And I say HGS is in denial.

i cant remember my first name here but that was 03ish.. and this one since 05.

millie- you have to let rain come play here. omfg, shes a hoot (and tells on millie!)

Now why on earth do I wanna have all my secrets out there for the world to see?

Don't answer that!!

:smileywavey:

Oh, my it is so good to see some of these "old" names. Some older than others cough*pokcapocka*cough

Annieskeeper! Hi :) Oh, jeez, I have to remember you as a new name now. I am doomed, I tell ya, doomed.

millie, you can easily keep your secrets...we won't blackmail you for much. Heh.

Well lookie there! Finally figured out what email it was! That feels better. Too bad I'm a blonde now! Maybe that explains all my trouble.....

2002. Thought I had joined in 2001, but nope. I had been in the chat room for a good while before that though, and that is where I met Bump.

Okay, tons of oldies in the vids! What happened to horseles? Is she still around?