PacaPaca

Hey, Hc "oldsters!"

I have been here since January 2004 and was a co-founder of the Horse City Saloon, back in the day. Although I don't post much, I do periodically check the boards. Happy New Year to everyone here -- newsters and oldsters.

Mestengo

I remember dancin' on the bar with Tuck and (I think Rattus) and also playing in the hot tub. I also made up a c*cktail that was a mixture of Jack Daniel's

Tennessee sippin' whiskey, Johnny Walker (Black) Scotch, It was called Jack's Black Tennessee Walker.

I joined in November of 2002, and got kicked off for a wekend for using dirty diacritical marks to represent someone cussing. You know (%$@*&^%). Someone knew what those dirty marks meant in English! :confused0024:

It is amazing how things have changed. I miss a few members who left when that crazy lady from Montana got banned .. and her. I used to be RockingK and wayyyyyyy before that I was graphics_cowgirl. What a dumb name! LOL

Daisy! For some reason I thought your old SN was KarenLynn. Have I been wrong this whole time? My universe just tilted a bit LOL

Trailhoss! Do you have any new weinie pics? I always loved your weinie pics!

No I don't have. I don't raise my little dachshunds anymore. I spayed/neutered and retired 3 into pet homes and my daughter kept a spayed female. The other 4 went to a different show/breeding home. She's still breeding and showing them and their offspring. I still have some old pictures. The dog my daughter kept was living in my home becaue my daughter still lived here. When she moved she took her with her.. so I only have a Yorkie in the house. I miss my little dachshunds but I just wasn't where I could dedicate the time to them that they needed after I opened the store in town.

Daisy! For some reason I thought your old SN was KarenLynn. Have I been wrong this whole time? My universe just tilted a bit LOL

LMAO It was. RockingK was on a different board. I'm such an idiot. Thanks for reminding me who I am!

LMAO It was. RockingK was on a different board. I'm such an idiot. Thanks for reminding me who I am!

THANKS! I thought I was really losing it!

I joined a while ago too. Before that on was in another horse site/chat that closed down. A member on there (Canadian sage I believe) showed me this site!

Jack...you miiiight have some competition, age-wise? I'm not positive, but grouchygriz may be in your age bracket...

I'm several years older than Grouchy. It ain't the age that makes him seem old, it's the mileage! :rotf:

Ok, I thought I was losing my mind too. Glad to know it's you not me LOL

Trailhoss - Sorry to hear that! I always loved your photos of them, glad to hear that one's still in the family though :) What kind of store did you open?

Blumchen, I can't remember what your SN was before this one, was it it Autumn00Leaves or something like that? Or was that someone else entirely?

Ok, I thought I was losing my mind too. Glad to know it's you not me LOL

Trailhoss - Sorry to hear that! I always loved your photos of them, glad to hear that one's still in the family though :) What kind of store did you open?

Blumchen, I can't remember what your SN was before this one, was it it Autumn00Leaves or something like that? Or was that someone else entirely?

Close! I believe it was AutumnLeaves for some time, I rode a horse whose show name was Autumn Leaves. But there was/is another user named AutumnoOoColors or something like that. So I think you are just mixing us up, but yes, you are right. Surprised anyone remembers that, I honestly forgot that was my username for a little while!

Started in 2002.

It's been so wonderful to read all of these posts and see the names of people that have been such an important part of the history of HC!

:yay: :yay:

Love the dancing bananas too! Remember how hard it was when we had to try and important them? I used to copy Tuckie & Mudder's links when they had a real funny one. My dial up took forever & a day to search out and download copy-free things from other sites.

I finally have my gaited horse and I'm trail riding once again! I had a halter & lead rope, headstall & reins, brushes and hoof pick in turquoise blue waiting for the day that I found a good, solid mare.

My great-grandmother used to call such things a "Hostage to Fortune". So everyone who is collecting things for future that includes a new horse. Your on the right track!

HTTY to all!!!!

Edited by dondie

I guess I'm an oldster, I joined in 2006...I'm not one of your more popular posters, but, I do know a few of you pretty well...when I think back to when I first joined, how arrogant I was, I realize....you people have really taught me a lot and I don't mean about horses....although, that, too.

Thank you, old timers!!