Sign in to follow this  
BuckinBrandy

2013 Resolutions

New year coming up Wh00p Wh00p!!

What are your new years resolutions and plans??

*I have not posted a new topic on here since the boards switched formats. Crazy.

My plans:

1. Get accredited with all of the certification programs I have signed up for in my job field.

2. Read more. This goes hand in hand with my first priority, but I would also like to read some classic novels. I feel like I have let my mind go since college graduation.

3. Lose 15 pounds. I have lost 25, but I am having a hard time getting rid of the rest. I think I will begin some P90X or really watching my diet.

4. Get Denali into barrel training. Figure out how to ride Fancy.

I have found a few clinics that should help get me into shape.

5. Buy new truck/new house. I think it is time to reward myself for all my hard work. :P

That is all I have!!!!

Your turn!

~Krystal

-I'm hoping hubby and I will find a house! :)

-Eat healthier meals and workout more

-Get back into barrel racing/showing

-Strengthen my faith and relationship with God

1. Continue on the walk with God that I started working on last year at this time, and strengthen it more! I am in a completely different place in my life today than I was a year ago and God is SO good.

2. Be a better jockey/rider. I haven't ridden my horse to his fullest potential since his comeback in 2011 and it's time to get with it and haul some more. I made 10 or 11 runs in 2012 and I need to haul more or I'm not going to get better. Get Kerosene seasoned.

3. Eat healthier. Working out is no problem for me-I enjoy it...but...eating healthy is my downfall.

4. Do more things that I ENJOY. I think that I get this one-track mind/so focused on accomplishing my goals that I miss out on a lot.

- Graduate ahead of schedule.

- Get some land and start building our house/barn.

- Get back in shape. Eating out everyday that I've been in school has NOT done my body any good.. I'm ready to be a skinny minnie again.

- Become closer to God.

The land looked completely different in person than the pictures and I wouldn't have felt comfortable building a house there. We went and looked at a house and 30 acres afterwards but the house was too outrageous for us and we would much rather just have the land and build our own house. If they would separate the land it would be a go, but since it's a foreclosure they won't do so.

-Graduate college (Dec.) with really good grades

-Get a GSD puppy/possibly also Corgi puppy

-Get my horse in shape and get back into riding 4-5 times a week

-Get a job I actually enjoy.

-Grow in my relationship with God, and also my relationship with my husband.

-Pick a date for a wedding (Yes, it has to be a resolution, because I need to decide).

-Start riding again. It's been two years pretty much. Might even buy me a new one.

Well, I joined a gym so I really want to just try and get to the gym at least 4-5 days a week. I want to work out at least an hour.

I don't want my gym membership to go to waste so I need to use it.

Finally getting to work on new years resolutions, lol.

Soooo for starters, I'm going to start the Couch to 5k plan. It'll be good for me cause I've always lacked stamina so I need something to build me up from the very beginning, especially since I'm literally starting from the couch with how I've been living lately lol.

Additionally, I need to start drinking water. More of it. Lots of it. Any of it. Daily.

Aaaaand tomorrow I'm starting my job search for a real job. I'm hoping to find a job at a Real Estate place, although the local 911 center is hiring and that would be a great job, and I think a job as a teller at a bank would also be nice. I really like the idea of the 911 center job, because my biggest criteria for my new job (cause i'm allowed to be a little picky since I do currently have a job that pays the bill haha) is that I'm doing something useful with my life instead of sitting behind a desk for 8 hours being useless like I am at my current job. And that would be the most useful thing ever, haha. Also, it pays well. So basically I'm looking for a job I won't hate, and one where I'll actually being useful. lol. A raise would just be a plus.

Sooo...let the new year begin. (a little late.) lol