Sign in to follow this  
Sjw88

Amazing Racer

Anyone here get it? Anyone see it? I cried a lot. lol, it was very good! Maybe not all very realistic but, I thought it was good.

im sorry...it drove me nuts watching it.i feel like it made us look semi stupid as harness trainers owners and drivers.the horse was already tatooed....she would have been named and registered already.she had a bad knee according to the trainer...but was bandaged for a sore tendon.but she started training right away.and referring to jogging a horse as riding aggravated me lol.and no way does a trainer with a brain train a horse a mile on a little track like that...never mind the fact that a girl whos never jogged a horse went a training mile(with a mare wearing a stud support haha).and then she goes right to the track,races in maiden claimers,gets claimed(why does no one ever offer me 10 times what the horse is worth when i claim one?)and who the heck trains a stb horse in a sand arena?nobody,it doesnt happen that way.so the girl gets her horse back...and its running a fever and sounds like its dying because she was whipped under harness by the other trainer....and an ice pack will fix her.hand meet forehead!!!!!i think the part that got to me the most was when the trainer told the girl she should drive the horse because while dave palone was a great driver she could do better(lmao....dave is a fantastic driver whos overcome some major injuries on the track)so a girl who has never taken the written drivers test...or done the requisite number of qualifying drives to get licensed drives in a high dollar stakes race...and wins it wiht no whip(which you are not allowed to drive without)

GAHHHH....it just makes me nuts to think someone would find it belivable!!!

HAHAHA omg ok I know, I know! Between crying I was like wait, why is she working her horse at a canter? (cry some more) wait how did she get her license that fast? (cry some more) wait, why would whipping it kill it? (cry again) how is this horse not named? (cry) she named in rainbow? (cry for the poor horse) And then to just take up driving a horse like that? Or even just jogging at the farm? Come on. Here's your helmet just have at it! Good luck! And I heard this was based on a true story? Yet, I can't find anything to back that up?

Lol next time you go to claim one I hope someone comes up and says "What do you want? Ten grand here! Fifty grand! take it!" Ah, wishful thinking huh? No one does that ! And the drivers, no way would they just look and go back to chatting I swear where I raced they would be pointing and laughing! You'd never be able to go back after that scene!

Now I'm not to familiar with the way PA does things... but does the USTA just let random girls drive in a big race like that? Where am I going wrong then?

I don't think the house of mouse did this movie, but it seemed that way. But I hope people don't believe that's how we roll.... I really, really hope not anyways.