Sign in to follow this  
Flying Stars

Aqha Members

I am wondering how to go about sending Princess's papers in. To get them into my name....Problem is..there is no known sale date on the papers, however the original owners of the mare had filled out the seller part..just not the date.

Do I put in the date that "I" bought her? Or leave it be.

She was the mare that had been seized by the SPCA...and I was able to get papers afterwards.

Do I send in a note? Or just send it in..and they will be ok with it?

I bought her Feb 28th last year.

Any hints and ideas would be great!

As well as...the original owners cannot be found anywhere, and havn't been with AQHA since 09..and have split up.

I don't think it will be a problem if you back date the transfer papers. They want people to be honest. And I'm sure if you called and inquired about it they would be able to tell you what you need to do.

I had trouble getting my geldings papers from his previous owner, it took over a year, and AQHA didn't have an issue with using the original date of purchase, which was more than a year before I filed his transfer papers.

There we go! Just needed to put the date that I purchased her!

All 3 papers are being mailed today!

2 Paints

1 AQHA

I am sort of excited..lol

Cool Beans! I had to do that with TJ's papers.. and Twinkies...both went through one non transfering owner until I got them updated. I know the feeling of relief.!

AD

I will feel 100% better once I have those papers in my hands once again..haha!

Next spring ( not this spring ) I would love to breed one of the mares I have to Syls stallion! Coosa's Calico Kid and she has pictures of him on here.

I think that a foal from them two would be not too shabby..perhaps not this year..and there is a Paint Stallion here where I live

well um..8 hours away I believe..( would have to do AI ) A Silver Rolex is his name..for Molly.