Sign in to follow this  
Sakura18

She Didnt Want To Go!

I had a good friend of mine look at buying Sugar(thought i lost the place to board them,long story) so i was going to sell her to my friend. It went well,she loaded great. Pawed a bit. They head out and i go the same way,but am a few miles back. I come up to a road and they have pulled off and are freaking out. Sugar had gotten her hoof stuck in the hay bag and had shattered the window with her other foor and was then trying to climb out! Without thinking i unlatched the trailer door,opened the divider,and unhooked her. She calmed down a little bit when she realized it was me. Her face waa 'Mom,im stuck and im scared...' then someone yelled for me to throw them a knife. I was the only one who had one. Cut the haybag down then she just kond of 'fell' back in the trailer. I then checked her hooves and legs for any real damage. None thankfully. They decided they didnt want her so they turned around and took her back.

Turns out i have a way to keep her! She followed me around the pasture tonight. I guess she knows i saved ber little mule butt! She is a little scratched up,but nothing vet worthy. Corona ointment is what i pit on the ones on her face.

The more these 'incidents' happen with poyenyial buyers,the more i think so. And now shes really starting to warm up to me.