Sign in to follow this  
JetdecksComet

Oakley's Breeding Thread (Aka Ai For A Noob)

((((((((((HFV)))))))))) This is going to be an awesome baby!!!!

I'll say it was a good thing we had her on the regumate. Tests came back, and her hormones have dropped even lower, so she probably would have lost the baby. Yay for my proactive vets!

We go back for a recheck in about 3 weeks, when she'll be about 60 days. Vets say her placenta should kick in and start hormone production around that time and hopefully we can wean her off the regumate.

Good luck with your baby, I'll be following your journey! How exciting, my first colt is 3 weeks old and it has been so amazing :-)

sounds good..hope all works out for you and her..do you have any new pics of mommy to be..now that she is all shed out and pretty..lol

Yeah, how's everything going? You haven't updated in a while.

Sorry... had a little scare with some bloody crust on her vulva, but we decided to wait a few days for today's appointment because the vet said that since we already had her on Regumate, we wouldn't be able to do anything even if she was aborting. But, like I said ed had an appointment today so here's the update:

Oakley is still pregnant! Good uterine tone, but is still having heat cycles. We drew blood to test again for hormones levels. We were hoping to be able to wean her off the regumate, but we will have to wait and see what happens.

Edited by JetdecksComet

Quarter4- we just got Internet installed in our new house today, but the hard drive went out on my computer (using my kindle to do this post). As soon as that gets fixed, I'll get shots of her and post them! Sorry!

Glad Oakley is doing well. Can't wait to see your pretty baby. Here's hoping for a filly. ((((((((HFV)))))))