Sign in to follow this  
horsechik1

Well Things Sure Are Different Around Here!

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure many of you remember me, I haven't been on here in probably a year or so. And good Lord, things sure are different. I see a lot of new faces, so hello to those that I don't know!

Here's a small-ish update to catch you all up to speed:

To those that don't know me, I'm Megan, or Meg, or Megs, depending on who you ask, haha. But things around here are getting crazy as spring approaches. I'm finishing up my last semester in college and I'm trying to find a more permanent job with horses. I still have Nutmeg, who is 11 this year. Seems crazy to think that I've had her since she was 3. But no worries, she's still fiesty as ever. I can't wait to be done with school and have more time for her, but for now she's just peachy being fat and fuzzy (:

In the past year, things have changed quite a bit. I've lost a LOT of weight, and I feel great. I have a boyfriend of almost a year who is just wonderful to me. I got to visit my family in New Hampshire around Christmas time that I haven't had the ability to see in around 4 years. Things are going very well for me right now. I can't wait to graduate and start the next chapter of my life.

Okay, so that wasn't as long as I had expected, because I really suck at updates as it is. Haha. But how is everyone? Is there anyone around that remembers little ole me? :flirt:

:smileywavey: Hello! I was on here with an old name forever ago but I'm 'new' again!

Congrats on the weight loss success! That's wonderful! I gained back 20lbs of my loss when I got this new office job and it's killing me. What is your secret?

MissxZURi basically I just eat really, really, REALLY healthy, haha.

Amazona, I will try to get pictures up here shortly. I got a new laptop not too long ago and finding all my pictures could be quite a task...lol.

Welcome Back!!!

:yay:

It's wonderful to hear that your doing great and so is your fuzzy horse!

Hopefully, you'll stay awhile!

:smileywavey: