Sign in to follow this  
Sakura18

But Hes So Cuuuuute...

My pony mule Twister is the most evil cute thing i have ever met. He is a little bit skittish until he gets to know you,then he turns into a sweetheart.

Anyway,yesterday ivwas hanging around the barn with him. He is at the trainers for another week or so. Well i just got on bareback and went for a few laps around the arena,third time around he bashed my knee against the big metal feeder. Then when my knee caught and drug it he freaked out and bolted. My knee came loose,then he ran straight for the arena wall to bash my other knee on it. Then he spun and headed straight for the water tank...then slammed on the brakes. I stayed on! Somehow! Twist pulled the same stunt with the trainer snd he went splash into the ice-cold water. By this time i was riding on his neck so i walked him 2 feet away from the tank and stepped off. I swear he was smiling...darn mule!

Oh yeah,i forgot to mention. At the.auction we talked to the seller,he said muley had a history with fence posts because it scared kids so they got ofd. Atleast he is cute,right?

2q2ofw0.jpg

1j6wk6.jpg

He is cute! He seems to have figured out how to get out of work too.

My FIL teaches them to pack so they learn to avoid banging their cargo into fence posts and such. They don't like dragging the packs, it is more work than going around.