KateAshcraft

Saddle Repair In Washington

Im not sure in Northern WA but i'll ask around. I use Donnie Bacon in Ellensburg, WA www.donsleather.com We use him quite alot, he's done very good work for us and we have no complaints. FYI I have no idea why my text is now blue.lol I will ask around and see what I can find out.

How far north are you? Bony Pony in Mt. Vernon is a drop off/ pick up point for a lady that does leather repair, I've had her repair 3 items, including a repair and refleecing of a saddle for me. She's always called me with an estimate before doing any work.

Oh! And there is an elderly gentleman in Snohomish that does some really nice work too, Bochan Leatherworks, the only thing is he is busy, and I keep waiting to hear that he's retiring.

WOW! The Bony Pony is right up the road!

I just knew there was a place around here.

Thanks, I,ll hit the BP next week! :smileywavey:

Im not sure in Northern WA but i'll ask around. I use Donnie Bacon in Ellensburg, WA www.donsleather.com We use him quite alot, he's done very good work for us and we have no complaints. FYI I have no idea why my text is now blue.lol I will ask around and see what I can find out.

Yeah Don is great!

And Ellensburg Saddle Co. is good too.