KateAshcraft

Crazy Neighbor

Just had the most Bizarre encounter in my life.

We live on a dead end road,in/near the sticks. There are 15 houses on this road.

My neighbor/friend, her 1yr old GS, my dog and I were taking a walk down the road,

There is a sharp corner that we usually turn around before.Cars can come fast around the corner,

Well, we're turning around and heading back when we see a car come around the corner. So, we

get off the road so they can pass(one lane road)

Unfortunately, it's the crazy guy who's drive way we are standing across from!

And he rolls down the window and starts asking strange questions,"looking for free water?"

Your daughter puts Coke cans in my mailbox, etc.

And saying things he really shouldn't know unless he's taping my phone conversations. :twitch:

The guys a card carrying LUNITIC! We knew that when he moved in, he's sueing the HOA here,

but this really spooks me that, he knows stuff :ph34r: , I'm not a spy, but I don't need crazy people listen to me talk to my Mom, or the "one son who still talks to me" Yeah, he said that too. He didn't see what my dog did in his yard, though,haha!

Thanks for reading this so far, I have the conversation documented. Thoughts on the subject?

Edited by okate

An "information report" filed w/ local law enforcement? Just in case you have a more serious issue w/ him in the future?

I've heard if you use a cordless phone that some baby monitors can actually pick up conversations in other peoples homes.

Yep ,he sounds creepy. I'd walk with a few more friends with big dogs. LOL

:twitch: id be checking my home for hidden cameras. Yes i watch too much LMN. :indifferent:

But yes he does sound creepy. :ph34r:

Oh there is all sorts of surveillance equipment available to the general public. Definitely file a report, I'm with them.^^

Thanks, I thought maybe I was crazy.!

The crazy one lives down the street with surveillance equipment.

I agree with notifying the local police.

Googled Surveillance Equipment and it's scary what is out there!

All the listening devices and hidden cameras!

:shocked::twitch::o:ph34r:

5 acre parsels, :ph34r: Who knows what could be almost anywhere.

Of course, the local police won't do anything,

I'll have to disconnect the home phone, but the internet?

The cable company will not be happy,

neither will a couple of other people I need to talk to about this Crazy Guy. :rolleye0014:

Are you reading this BOB?

kinda reminds me of a creepy guy we lived next to in AZ..he used to walk around naked in a filed by or house..and blame me and my sisters kids for all kinds of stupid things..yet his dog would eat our chickens..and belive it or not he was the shrink for the dept of corrections in winslow AZ... :twitch:

just goes to show you...you never know what kind of flakey people you live by..

kinda reminds me of a creepy guy we lived next to in AZ..he used to walk around naked in a filed by or house..and blame me and my sisters kids for all kinds of stupid things..yet his dog would eat our chickens..and belive it or not he was the shrink for the dept of corrections in winslow AZ... :twitch:

just goes to show you...you never know what kind of flakey people you live by..

A friend of mine has a theory that the reason that most people become psychiatrists is that they are mentally unstable and want to find a way to heal themselves. But, can't.

Her father is one and all these years later, her theory is true.

I would straight up ask him "How do you know about things I discuss on the phone inside the privacy of my own home?"

and see what his reply is....

Then tell him to his face he is scaring you, and you want answers or you will find out thru the proper channels.

Draw a line in the sand and face him.....

I would straight up ask him "How do you know about things I discuss on the phone inside the privacy of my own home?"

and see what his reply is....

Then tell him to his face he is scaring you, and you want answers or you will find out thru the proper channels.

Draw a line in the sand and face him.....

Would you come with me and hold my hand?

But seriously, There's a plan :ph34r: , can't discuss it, here, now. .... later.

Everyone should be aware that cordless phone and cell phone conversations are not private. With a programmable scanner, you can often tap into the frequencies used by these devices.

How do I know? We accidentally did that when programming in our volunteer fire department's and police department's codes to have a back up to our hand helds for calls.

So, it's likely that your neighbor needed nothing more than a programmable scanner from RadioTrash to pick up telephone conversations.

A friend of mine has a theory that the reason that most people become psychiatrists is that they are mentally unstable and want to find a way to heal themselves. But, can't.

Her father is one and all these years later, her theory is true.

yeah.. im pretty sure he was unstable..thank God we moved.