EqQueen98

Full Service Vs. Not Full Service Boarding?

okay then. hope you make it to 21. without hurting anybody else.

I will, I'll be fine, if I die, not like it'll be a tragedy. Only thing I'd be worried about would be my horses getting the care they need and deserve.

I will, I'll be fine, if I die, not like it'll be a tragedy. Only thing I'd be worried about would be my horses getting the care they need and deserve.

They'll be fine, it's not like you actually look after them or anything

They'll be fine, it's not like you actually look after them or anything

I may not be the one who has to do all the dirty work, but I love them, and I'm the one who persuades Daddy to foot the bills. I love them, horses don't care who you are, just that you care about them. That's what I love about horses.

I may not be the one who has to do all the dirty work, but I love them, and I'm the one who persuades Daddy to foot the bills. I love them, horses don't care who you are, just that you care about them. That's what I love about horses.

Thats why they will love their grooms, you know the ones who care for them :winking:

Thats why they will love their grooms, you know the ones who care for them :winking:

They love their grooms and they love their mom. I ride all 5, soon to be 6, 5-6 days a week, and give them love. They make me feel better about any problem I'm having and I know they love me too.

They love their grooms and they love their mom. I ride all 5, soon to be 6, 5-6 days a week, and give them love. They make me feel better about any problem I'm having and I know they love me too.

How do you find the time between, school, boys, drinking, nagging daddy and treating the grooms like crap...??? My my you are a busy little bee aren't you.

5 or 6 horses a day, 5 - 6 days a week, at YOUR level without grooming or tacking in your BROWN tack (as that is beneath you) riding an hour for each horse ATLEAST with atleast 25 mins devoted to warm up and cool down, wow 6 hours of riding a day......how do you get on when you're at school? Or do you have someone else do that for you too as well as ride your dads horses?

aww bless your little deluded self

How do you find the time between, school, boys, drinking, nagging daddy and treating the grooms like crap...??? My my you are a busy little bee aren't you.

5 or 6 horses a day, 5 - 6 days a week, at YOUR level without grooming or tacking in your BROWN tack (as that is beneath you) riding an hour for each horse ATLEAST with atleast 25 mins devoted to warm up and cool down, wow 6 hours of riding a day......how do you get on when you're at school? Or do you have someone else do that for you too as well as ride your dads horses?

I have someone warm up the horses after te first for me on the longe line, then I ride and hand off to a groom to cool out. I have a tutor who helps me study and keep my grades up during school because I have ADD and ADHD. But during the summer I do the same riding regime as the school year, except I warm up all the horses but have a groom cool them down and cool hose them down or give them a liniment sponge bath. My grooms aren't treated like crap, I just make them work for the good price we pay them. And they like it, are very polite and always greet me warmly at the lobby of the barn. And as for the bf, he is always complaining I don't spend enough time with him as I do with my horses.

I will, I'll be fine, if I die, not like it'll be a tragedy.

without hurting anybody else.

^^ this was my main concern.

I will, I'll be fine, if I die, not like it'll be a tragedy.

without hurting anybody else.

^^ this was my main concern.

I haven't killed anyone yet! Not like I'm going to, either.

EqQueen98 - here is the deal.

You will not come on these forums and start making trouble.

If THAT is why you are here - if that is what floats your boat - your going to have to find another pond to swim in.

Please mind your manners and your language.

c

On a reality note: full service (to me) means stall cleaned once daily, horse fed and watered twice daily, and turnout. Maybe blanketing.

Partial service or rough board is at least partly DIY on feeding, watering, cleaning and turnout.

Grooming and tacking of horses is an extra that you pay above and beyond the cost of.

Trolllllll. Troooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll in the dungeons.

Just thought you should know.

I thought about posting the same thing. So glad we're on the same level! :P

Oh mah gawd. I totally am full service all the way! I totally hate when my groom shows up late and I have to interact with my horse, Expensiviso Warmbloodenhousen, and like groom him and stuff. I always wreck my manicure!! Ugh!! And do you know how heavy my saddle is?! Like, if I wanted muscles I would go to a gym, except I totally would never go to a gym because it has poor people sweat on it. Daddy bought me my own home gym, but I just never have time between all my expensive imported horses, my boyfriend, getting manicures and having underaged affairs with my hawt trainer.

Anyway, my horse once snotted on my new breeches and I FREAKED OUT!! Like, what the heck is with these animals? I mean, I totally love horses and all, but I wish they weren't so dirty! Full service board all the way! Can you imagine if daddy stopped paying for my grooms?! Omg, I'd die! I'd probably put that leather seat thing on backwards or something. ROFL!

:rolleye0014:

Edited by Taglet

Oh mah gawd. I totally am full service all the way! I totally hate when my groom shows up late and I have to interact with my horse, Expensiviso Warmbloodenhousen, and like groom him and stuff. I always wreck my manicure!! Ugh!! And do you know how heavy my saddle is?! Like, if I wanted muscles I would go to a gym, except I totally would never go to a gym because it has poor people sweat on it. Daddy bought me my own home gym, but I just never have time between all my expensive imported horses, my boyfriend, getting manicures and having underaged affairs with my hawt trainer.

Anyway, my horse once snotted on my new breeches and I FREAKED OUT!! Like, what the heck is with these animals? I mean, I totally love horses and all, but I wish they weren't so dirty! Full service board all the way! Can you imagine if daddy stopped paying for my grooms?! Omg, I'd die! I'd probably put that leather seat thing on backwards or something. ROFL!

This is the way life is for a lot of us. You're oooohhhhh so funny, I'm dying. This is oooohhhh soooooo true, just the way things are ALWAYS. Glad you completely understand, I don't what I'd DO without your humor. Seriously? I can lift my own saddle, and I can groom a horse. I can do it but I prefer not to. If I have grooms, then what are they there for if I do all of the work? And my horses have NAMES, *******. Not your expensivo warmbloodhousen *******. Really. Come on.

I know this will fall on deaf ears, but this something someone posted on their Facebook a while back:

"Very few of the great riders in the world are not ALSO great horsemen.

Bruce Davidson has told me that he makes sure that there is NOTHING having to do with horses that he can`t or won`t do better than anyone on his farm.

The poor little muggles who arrive to climb onto the tacked up and ready to ride horses will almost NEVER become great at anything that requires horsemanship. The parents who think they are doing their children a favor by strewing rose petals in their paths seriously don`t get it.

Make the little b@stards work for it."

So, even if you are real, I know you'll never get anywhere in your riding career. Your grooms might, however. :happy0203:

And my horses have NAMES, *******. Not your expensivo warmbloodhousen *******. Really. Come on.

Silly, that IS his name, I have Rejectus Ranches Horsey, and Big Bootiful but Impracticle in my barn right now. Scared of her own Shadow is out training

:rotf:

I forgot about my other lovely horses, Pleasantly Plump and RR EVERYTHING IS OUT TO GET ME.

Edited by Taglet

And my horses have NAMES, *******. Not your expensivo warmbloodhousen *******. Really. Come on.

Silly, that IS his name, I have Rejectus Ranches Horsey, and Big Bootiful but Impracticle in my barn right now. Scared of her own Shadow is out training

Bahahaha ha!

This is like a bad epiosode of The Saddle Club HAHAH

(not that I would *ever* watch that, and I certainly wouldn't ever rent the entire series watch them all in one weekend :blink: )

This is like a bad epiosode of The Saddle Club HAHAH

(not that I would *ever* watch that, and I certainly wouldn't ever rent the entire series watch them all in one weekend :blink: )

It's all on netflix now too.

And as quick as that kiss and feel with the hot Italian trainer in the stall was, it is all over (this thread). Such are the whims of a Hunter Princes.