EqQueen98

Full Service Vs. Not Full Service Boarding?

What do you prefer and why? I prefer full service because it's quicker, easier and because I don't need to get dirty, plus I get my money's worth out my groom. Sometimes I groom and tack up myself, but I usually have things to do before and after barn time, so it's easier on me not to do anything besides ride 4 or 5 horses. I can be riding while my groom tacks up the next horse, then hand off the just worked one to another groom to cool out. It's an efficient system as my dad would say, the business tycoon himself. I also hate getting my nails dirty and smelling like horses when I go out or anything. If course, I shower when I get home, but I don't want to stink up my car, it was a sweet 16 present- a black Mercedes SLK with tinted windows and Turbo. Pretty sleek. And I can drive it by myself now, but sometimes I get picked up by my driver, and I don't want to stink up the Escalade or the Range Rover, depending on the day. So, opinions please!

Nice fantasy. Are you a groom for someone like this?

Umm no. Gross. I could never be a groom. Why the would you think that????

edited by char

Your post makes me think you are a groom or maybe a stall cleaner with aspirations.

Clearly not... I have no idea how to clean a stall. It's gross and I have better things to do than waste my own valuable time on shoveling horse ****. Grooming? Hellz no. Gross and it's bad for my complexion. Whatever, you don't know me and I really don't care what the ***** you think I am or what you think of me.

Long live the EqQueen.

Your pregnant ego is in dire need of an abortion.

I'm pro-life, duh. I don't have a big ego, just I know what I'm doing and I don't care what people think. I never have and never will. If they say something to me I don't like, It works every time.

edited by char

Smitty why hasn't she been banned yet?

gee hunterguy, because she's so entertaining!! and she's very young...

but she could clean up her language, otherwise slowly nobody will be able to read what she writes because it's all censored :lol: !!

I'm sorry Nick...you just know how much I love feeding the troll.

But what do I know about anything? I'm only a working student for a trainer who is ranked as one of the top 30 female riders in the US by USEF...back to the slave quarters I go.

But what do I know about anything? I'm only a working student for a trainer who is ranked as one of the top 30 female riders in the US by USEF...back to the slave quarters I go.

edited by char for content

poor thing. will you get your nails dirty? will you be smelly (OMG!!) "rake that hoe" :lol: and what about your sweet sixteen mercedes??!! oh dear, oh dear.

edited by char

NO!! WE CAN'T. read it that is. :rotf: because HC censors even richard cheney's preferred nickname. DUH!!

:yay:

:rotf:

You need some Jesus.

What is with the dancing banana?? And nope, Jesus took my mom and I don't want him. I don't want a god who killed my mother in my life.

edited by char

No I'm not I just hate god because he took the only good thing in my life way before it was time. I used to be a Christian but I don't want to have a god in my life who rips people away from you and doesn't care when your dad was having an affair the whole time your mother was dying from leukemia. Why didn't god strike my dad dead instead of my mom?

And nope, Jesus took my mom and I don't want him. I don't want a god who killed my mother in my life.

i am very sorry about that.

edited by char

Nasty thing. We've all had crap happen to us, so quit the pity party and start acting like an emphatic human being instead of a self involved little tart. You see that big bright thing up in the sky? The world revolves around it, not you.

Nasty thing. We've all had crap happen to us, so quit the pity party and start acting like an emphatic human being instead of a self involved little tart. You see that big bright thing up in the sky? The world revolves around it, not you.

You call having your mother dying of leukemia while your dad is off some little , ten never even bothering to show his face at her funeral crap? You call having people tell you to find Jesus when you could never live with a god who took your mother away and struck her dead when he should have struck your cheating, lying father dead crap? I never said the world revolves around me, and maybe you should look up too and see that you're not the center of the universe either.

You call having your mother dying of leukemia while your dad is off some little, ten never even bothering to show his face at her funeral crap? You call having people tell you to find Jesus when you could never live with a god who took your mother away and struck her dead when he should have struck your cheating, lying father dead crap? I never said the world revolves around me, and maybe you should look up too and see that you're not the center of the universe either.

Sorry for the hardships you've faced, we all appreciate that people have very difficult things to deal with, but did it occur to you that the names you've been calling, and I do believe you called one member fat are in fact creating not a pretty picture of who you really are. Usually people who have suffered through hardships are more humble and considerate of others. Perhaps instead of throwing out the sympathy card when you get called out on your BS you ought to look at how you've behaved to create the responses you're getting. We've all had tragedy in our lives, some of us just choose not to take it out on others.

EqQueen98, one minute you are bragging about daddy, his money, gift car, paying for horses, etc and the next minute you are trashing him as a lying, cheating father. Troll much?

EqQueen98, one minute you are bragging about daddy, his money, gift car, paying for horses, etc and the next minute you are trashing him as a lying, cheating father. Troll much?

Excuse me!?!? I like to use Daddy's money, he but me stuff to make up for what he did. I take advantage of this, it's a good deal. He hurt me and now it's my turn to manipulate him as revenge. I love having new horses whenever I want and a new car for my sweet 16, it's good for me. I get I want and he gets the feeling like he's making up for what he did. It's good all around.

Excuse me!?!? I like to use Daddy's money, he but me stuff to make up for what he did. I take advantage of this, it's a good deal. He hurt me and now it's my turn to manipulate him as revenge. I love having new horses whenever I want and a new car for my sweet 16, it's good for me. I get I want and he gets the feeling like he's making up for what he did. It's good all around.

except that "daddy" needs to hire you a spelling/grammar tutor in addition to a good therapist.

i'm sorry you feel so bad.

Sorry for the hardships you've faced, we all appreciate that people have very difficult things to deal with, but did it occur to you that the names you've been calling, and I do believe you called one member fat are in fact creating not a pretty picture of who you really are. Usually people who have suffered through hardships are more humble and considerate of others. Perhaps instead of throwing out the sympathy card when you get called out on your BS you ought to look at how you've behaved to create the responses you're getting. We've all had tragedy in our lives, some of us just choose not to take it out on others.

I didn't call a member fat. I have no recollection of that, perhaps I was drunk? I don't know, you tell me. I get that I'm rude sometimes, I know, it's just the way I am. People just never assume anything about my life is difficult or hard and write me off as a b!tch who has never been sad or had anything bad happen to her. It's frustrating and I can't do anything to stop it because there's no turning back now. I am who I am and I can't change now.

I didn't call a member fat. I have no recollection of that, perhaps I was drunk? I don't know, you tell me. I get that I'm rude sometimes, I know, it's just the way I am. People just never assume anything about my life is difficult or hard and write me off as a b!tch who has never been sad or had anything bad happen to her. It's frustrating and I can't do anything to stop it because there's no turning back now. I am who I am and I can't change now.

edited by char

a wee reminder. why are you drunk or hungover at 16 years old. i understand you and your father have problems, and you lost your mom to sickness, but don't do this kind of nonsense.

a wee reminder. why are you drunk or hungover at 16 years old. i understand you and your father have problems, and you lost your mom to sickness, but don't do this kind of nonsense.

It's what my friends and I do. We drink then go I something crazy. Today we grabbed Meaghan's boat and went tubing in a bay. Longish drive but it was worth it. Flipped tubes and almost knocked Ella out! Beer isn't nonsense, it's what numbs the pain and lets the real you run wild. Everyone thinks we're at least 21, we never get caught