EqQueen98

A Little Help In A Touchy Situation.

So it's a little awkward, strange even, but I need help figuring out what to do. So I have a boyfriend, his name is Peyton, and he isn't an equestrian, but he comes to all of my shows and cheers me on. Bit he thinks that I need to spend more time with him and less with the horses. I board at a commercial full service hunter barn in Wellington, FL, and I just found a new trainer to add to my big long list. I need someone to coach me at a higher level, because I am hoping to qualify for Maclay this year. But anyway, the new trainer is a young (actually **** straight!) guy who is Italian and American (mom was Italian and dad was American) and he is SOOOO HAWT!! And an awesome rider. I purposefully put my leg a leeeetle wrong just so he could put his hand on my leg and fix it. Awky moment much? Anyway, I'm falling for my trainer yet I have a great, super rich (multiplying the wealth here, I'm a multi billion heiress and he's a multi millionaire) boyfriend. This isn't working for me and I need to pick before the barn gossip reaches him. Already wildfire here, should I play the one night stand card? I'm used to being Scarlett the *****, why not? I'm so confused and I really don't know what to do. Get rid of him? He's really good but I don't know. I really need help.

You need help but not the kind you are asking for. Lol

Maybe go back to troll school and get your money back.

Edited by psmitty

So it's a little awkward, strange even, but I need help figuring out what to do. So I have a boyfriend, his name is Peyton, and he isn't an equestrian, but he comes to all of my shows and cheers me on. Bit he thinks that I need to spend more time with him and less with the horses. I board at a commercial full service hunter barn in Wellington, FL, and I just found a new trainer to add to my big long list. I need someone to coach me at a higher level, because I am hoping to qualify for Maclay this year. But anyway, the new trainer is a young (actually **** straight!) guy who is Italian and American (mom was Italian and dad was American) and he is SOOOO HAWT!! And an awesome rider. I purposefully put my leg a leeeetle wrong just so he could put his hand on my leg and fix it. Awky moment much? Anyway, I'm falling for my trainer yet I have a great, super rich (multiplying the wealth here, I'm a multi billion heiress and he's a multi millionaire) boyfriend. This isn't working for me and I need to pick before the barn gossip reaches him. Already wildfire here, should I play the one night stand card? I'm used to being Scarlett the *****, why not? I'm so confused and I really don't know what to do. Get rid of him? He's really good but I don't know. I really need help.

:rotf::rotf: . oh dear, oh dear. thanks for the comic relief. we're having a heat wave here (too many good looking and rich italian riding instructors all named giovanni, and they can COOK AND PLAY POLO TOO!! talk about HAWT!)

You need help but not the kind you are asking for. Lol

Maybe go back to troll school and get your money back.

B!tch. This isn't a joke. I hate you. It isn't funny.

:rotf::rotf: . oh dear, oh dear. thanks for the comic relief. we're having a heat wave here (too many good looking and rich italian riding instructors all named giovanni, and they can COOK AND PLAY POLO TOO!! talk about HAWT!)

Why is this funny to you? It isn't. My boyfriend and my new trainer are both at stake, I pick one and lose the other or lose both. Then add in my reputation too, and I really have a bit of a mess on my hands. Then my dad and step mom? Worse and worse and worse. Oh and the barn manager? Even worse.

Why is this funny to you? It isn't. My boyfriend and my new trainer are both at stake, I pick one and lose the other or lose both. Then add in my reputation too, and I really have a bit of a mess on my hands. Then my dad and step mom? Worse and worse and worse. Oh and the barn manager? Even worse.

because it's funny. all those people losing their lives in places like sudan or syria, and your dilemna is just, well, insufferable. what do you do if you break a nail? have a nervous breakdown?

why would your dad and step mom and barn manager be worse and worse and worse if you lose your boyfriend and trainer? how do you know if your trainer is even interested in you. a young woman your age is usually considered "jailbait" for a good reason. there; now i've solved your problem.

or you ARE pulling our legs :lol: .

because it's funny. all those people losing their lives in places like sudan or syria, and your dilemna is just, well, insufferable. what do you do if you break a nail? have a nervous breakdown?

why would your dad and step mom and barn manager be worse and worse and worse if you lose your boyfriend and trainer? how do you know if your trainer is even interested in you. a young woman your age is usually considered "jailbait" for a good reason. there; now i've solved your problem.

or you ARE pulling our legs :lol: .

Because my parents like Peyton a lot, and the barn manager has a thing for the trainer, and she would have a cow if one of the boarders was with a trainer at the barn. And I want a good trainer so that I can get batter and qualify for Maclay this September. And how I know he's interested? He kissed me in an empty stall after my lesson. Jailbait? Come on. People never get caught. It's not a huge deal, I'd probably never go all the way with him yet. Not until I'm out of school, I can't afford to be in trouble with my dad and step mom, and then I'd lose my horses, then I'd just die. Or commit suicide. After my mom died everything fell apart, maybe it wouldn't be as bad in H─Śll as it is here sometimes.

He kissed me in an empty stall after my lesson. Jailbait? Come on. People never get caught. It's not a huge deal

little girl? google "Roman Polanski".

little girl? google "Roman Polanski".

He's a movie director, whose mother was murdered by Nazis at Auschwitz. Accused of the rape of 13 year old girl but was never convicted? So? It's not like my trainer is a hundred year old movie director in Switzerland...

only half correct. he was accused (by the girl's mother) of having relations with a minor. polanski bailed before he could even be summoned, never to return home (to america) for 30 years. by the way, he was also sharon tate's (the manson murders victim) husband. do your research. tsk, tsk.

only half correct. he was accused (by the girl's mother) of having relations with a minor. polanski bailed before he could even be summoned, never to return home (to america) for 30 years. by the way, he was also sharon tate's (the manson murders victim) husband. do your research. tsk, tsk.

Just how does this pertain to my relationship(s)? I have heard of the Manson murders thing... Explain it a little? I skimmed the wiki article a bit. But how does his murdered wife tie in and how does it apply to me?

polanski fled america because he was accused of being intimate with the girl by the girl's mother. i think the term *jailbait* was coined then. (you go to jail if convicted as an adult if screwing around in any way with a minor--male or female). this is the LAW in the U.S.

GET IT NOW?? you, me, none of us with any brains in our heads are not worth it.

I get it now, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, SORRY. I appreciate the effort but who the heck even cares about me anymore. Thanks for saying I have a brain and that even I don't deserve that. Thanks.

4 is a generous score. I was going to say 1.5. I mean, there is some effort into the story here. It's poorly thought out and full of obvious lies. The execution was mediocre at best and then they brought out all the insults.

If you were a true "hunter princess" you would suck the life out of your bf Peyton AND the new "hot" Italian/American trainer guy. Not think twice about it and move on to new hunting ground.

The world is your oyster- crack and slurp away!

How could I miss it? It's not as hilarious as it could have been, BUT-- it got the board moving. This board hasn't seen this much action in a couple years.

She is probably too busy slinking around the barn, occasionally ducking into an empty stall and sucking the life out of that hot new Italian/American trainer, doing the dancing banana :yay: ..

This is one of the strangest things I've read in a long while. Not sure whether to fall off my couch laughing, or pick my jaw up off the floor. Troll if I've ever seen one. No real person would ask for advice on this publicly,

To her credit, I'm showing dogs now, and I thought the absence of drug use and aforementioned dancing banana-ing in the tack stalls would mean everyone is less crazy, but it turns out to be the same crowd in desperate need of some self medication and a good.... uh... dance.