Sign in to follow this  
TheBrownHorse

A General Update

Maybe just a general update on my life, some pictures, I'm bored.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Rachel. I just turned 23. I started posting on this BB when I was 13. Wow. Time flies.

I sold my mares about five months ago. I left for treatment, once again, and could no longer afford the four horses I've owned for so long. No more training business for me. Put that on permanent hold. Being a trainer was fun. For a while. Ya. No. I love to teach but no, not my thing. One is continuing her life as a school horse (Molly, the chestnut) and the other is a leisure horse (Grace, the paint).

But of course, the infamous Brown Horse is still mine, or mine his. And Dot is still trucking. 34 years old now. And the donkeys. Still got those.

I moved to San Francisco. Love it love it love it. City life is for me. Who'd a thunk, a little country mouse like myself a big city girl?! "big city". Ha. About the smallest big city ever.

I went rafting.

and got a (nother) tattoo

and the brown horse

999027_10151732688107766_482794845_n.jpg

post-44880-0-43207800-1377063919_thumb.jpg

post-44880-0-89127500-1377064049_thumb.jpg

Brown horse. <3 <3 <3 I love him.

So lovely to see you. I keep up with you on Facebook a little bit!

And I'm really diggin' your tattoo. Reminds me of my friend who has a phoenix tattooed on her arm as well and the tail is in all of these spectacular colors. So cool!

Miss you Rach, must come up to SF next time I'm home and see the new place! I'm glad you found Molly and Grace new homes. I'm sure they're happy! I'm glad to hear Dot Mare, Shorty and the donkies are doing well!

I've been posting here since I was 14. Um. What?!?!?! Noooooo. And I've known you for about as long. Crazy!

Totally bumping this up. Because I can.

Chris. Totally loved talking to you, uh, yesterday? I'm still debating though...

ERIN. Can we please have a catch up sesh?! I HAVE EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU.