well I figured id update here too !! I am a old user ( Walking on Acid) that has a new name!

heres a update on my 2013 foal Crop!

here are the mini babies this year !

Lil Boy Named Sioux aka Joker he is by my stallion and mare Sioux :)

935096_10153041149500697_630446288_n_zps

This is Bambi... Many of you will remember Pepsi this Is her filly , she has actually roaned out now !

1002560_10153041155625697_429235465_n_zp

and these are my quarter horse babies ! I just purchased all these mares, the mares carry lines of Docs Hickory and Doc Bar, Valentine and Hancock lines,all three these foals are sired by Peptos Lil nike or Red Diamond Boon, both sires are sons of Mr Roan Freckles ( Peptoboonsmal) and on the bottom side carry names of King and Doc bar !!!

we already have the colt snagged he will be going into cutting/reined cow horse training as soon as hes old enough with the biggest up and coming trainer in Alberta ! The Blue roan is the colt and the Bay Roans are Fillies !!!

foals_zps2882168a.jpg

first filly

filly1socks_zps1568a75d.jpg

filly12socks_zps05148d2b.jpg

second filly

filly21_zps5c9bb744.jpg

DSC_1745_zps94b29bed.jpg

Nice Booty !!! This is the colt

colt2_zps8d9d7c3d.jpg

colt_zps86828ba4.jpg

DSC_1836_zps7e15dff3.jpg

all these mares are re bred to a Solanos Peppy San son out of a twisted Jack( two Eye Jack Stud) for next year... I also have a pepinics master mare infoal to a Union Jac grand son, and a doc bar mare in foal to Root Beers boots !!!!! so lots of foals coming plus all my minis are pregnant !!!! so 9 foals next year starting April 11 !!!! gonna load the board up!

stud the mares are bred back to !

DSC_1820_zpsc05e18a5.jpg

any names people have would be excellent ! haha im at a loss

nice babies and gorgeous photography, lookls like you'll be pretty busy taking pics next year too :)