city-gal

Will You Please Vote For Me?

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am in the TOP TEN!!!! This is incredible, and I am absolutely SHOCKED!!!

Please VOTE for me once a day until Dec. 6th. My name is Connie F. and my photo is an orange sunset.

https://www.facebook.com/samsunghomeappliancesusa/app_564245553612372

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

You can. Just go up to your very first post on this thread, click edit and use full editor. From there you will be able to change the title

Ok, I had to search it out on fb and find it, but I voted for ya!

I clicked every link on this post and they all gave me the same error message. Wonder if it is beacuse I'm on my phone.

City-gal......even though I can't vote....no FB account and, for some personal reasons, don't want one...... I'm sending ya all the good vibes I can muster.....can someone else cast an extra vote for me? Please?

Hey neighbors & friends,

This long holiday weekend, if you have a few moments, will you please VOTE for me in the Samsung Women of Steel contest. I'm a finalist, and have no idea if I am ranked #1 or #10. An opportunity like this will not happen again!!

https://www.facebook.com/samsunghomeappliancesusa/app_564245553612372

Please VOTE for Connie F. You can vote once a day until Dec. 6th.

THANK YOU!!!

Contest closes on December 6th. I'll have to go to the Samsung FB page and read the official rules. I am so excited about this once in a lifetime chance!!!

THANK YOU JumperOverWater88, PaintedWishes and Serah Rose.

I appreciate your support!!!