steph1

The Official What's For Dinner Thread!

Homemade vegetable beef soup. It's in the crockpot now and should be thick enough to be more of a stew than a soup. :)

Thought I would dig this one up for us :)

We are going to have cheddar stuffed hotdogs, corn on the cob and potatoes, all cooked on the grill. Potatoes will be diced and seasoned with butter, garlic, salt and pepper. I wrap them in two lairs of foil and grill for about 45 minutes. Corn goes on the grill in the husk, when the husk is scorched on the outside, corn is done.

Haven't seen this for a while!

I'm making burgers and fries tonight, only, I'm going low carb for a while, so, no bun or fries for me. Mine, will be a burger pattie with cheese and, lots of grilled veggies....... sounds incredibly boring, doesn't it?

I like most vegetables, only I can't eat them plain, I have to add a little butter and, salt and pepper...... or, some kind of flavor, especially, for fresh or frozen veggies.

I have some leftover hamburger, so tomorrow I'll be making spaghetti sauce.

I cooked mine in a little olive oil, then added fresh garlic and salt and pepper. I agree that they need a little boost in the flavor department.

I'm grilling some chicken breasts, well, putting them under the broiler, then, putting them on French rolls with horseradish mustard.