Sign in to follow this  
mtn_penny

Been A While

Oh. I know it is a great recipe isn't it. Since Facebook. I just haven't been here much. And I was needing a place to ground my thoughts last night. Not sure it worked but coming here gave me a chance to think outside family. On some choices I need to make.

:smileywavey: where have you been? You moved, right? I'm sorry, I didn't find out about your husband until later....... :huggy: my condolences.

Hey, if you need to talk, people here can be very helpful, as I'm sure you know.

Don't be a stranger!

Thanks equi. Ya it has been a rough year to say the least. We moved back to colorado just before his passing. Sold pearls for a while and took a part time job as the sample lady with Walmart. But I am now hopefully moving on to better pastures. I start a new job on Friday working dispatch. I am excited for the challenge and hoping that I can finally get my head above water enough to buy my very first home.

I believe, whatever you want to do, you can do. Good luck on your new job, dispatching is exciting and, at times, can be a little challenging, depending on how many people you're dispatching, my husband used to work dispatch for the company he's currently employed by, he was in charge of 60 something drivers.

Hold your head up, show them you have what it takes......you'll be just fine!