wolfhaven

Under $3

We have a Walmart in town that has a gas station. I do believe that's what's keeping our prices cheaper than other towns on the range. We're quite a bit cheaper than nearby towns.

In fact the gas stations that are closest to Walmart are cheaper by a penny or two than those a few more blocks away.

It has been bouncing up and down above and below 3 bucks, in Illinois. Very volatile.

Ugh we're still 3.20s a gal. Stupid Michigan.

For some reason I thought you were in WI! I guess WI could also qualify as the "Land of Fat, Lazy Goats," lol! Will you be close enough to visit when we move?

That's the MN side. Being a border town we aren't that much different now that the full gas tax increase MN passed a few years back is in affect. For the holiday it did shoot back up to $3.11.

wolfhaven,

I figured that was the case, the closest I am to the border of WI.-MN. is about 70 miles, you have some awesome things to see, in your area, I've always enjoyed my trips to Duluth Superior. PD

It has been bouncing up and down above and below 3 bucks, in Illinois. Very volatile.

For some reason I thought you were in WI! I guess WI could also qualify as the "Land of Fat, Lazy Goats," lol! Will you be close enough to visit when we move?

I dunno. Where ya moving to?

Shot up to $3.11 for Thanksgiving. By Saturday it went back to $2.99 Was still there this morning. Hope it stays through the day, I have to fill up my truck tonight.

Dropped to $2.99 on the Wisconsin side this morning. Suppose I should dig out my gas cans and top off my tractor and ATV before it goes back up.

National average for diesel sits at $3.883 right now.