Comet98

Costume Ideas Anyone!?!? Need Creativity!

Next year i want to compete my horse in fairs and i want to know ahead of time what to dress me and my horse up for the costume classes! I know it's early but im gonna just get everything i need now incase i have to order it and not waste til last minute! I'll post some pictures up of my horse and i want some REALLLYYY creative ideas for me and my horse. Especially my horse since shes a piebald its kinda tough to think of some. If you have ideas please help share them to me and how i could put the stuff on her?! or what material to use! thanks!(: I'll post a picture below of my horse!!

It won't let me upload my picture so i'll describe my horse to y'all! She's a 12 year old QH/Standardbred cross;piebal so black and white, but mainly white with patches of black. She's 15.2-3 hh! Please Help with ideas!(:

Maybe make her a cow! :) that would be adorable!

I'm thinking like a white tail sock with a tuft of black and then she gets horns and you could be a milk maid or a cowgirl or something

It is really very easy to get your horse for a show. Just you have to make her bath, it is a time taking process as you have to take care of its every part. Then comes the part of decoration. you have to make her prepare so that it looks very different and impressive. Consult a professional that will help you the best.