Sign in to follow this  
saudimack

Hello, Hello..... Pictures!

It's been forever and a day since I've been on HorseCity.... doesn't look like it's changed much :happy0203:

As for me, lots of big changes have happened... but the horses are doing well. What would the point of this post be without pictures, right?! (let me know if they work.. pulling them off Facebook..)

Start off with Cowboy... he has been pretty much a pasture pet lately due to work... but I hopped on him when he had about 5 months off, and we rode around the property like he hadn't missed a day. He is a pretty special horse.

935615_10200541329367270_1928851112_n.jp

1392077_10201521629154152_2038193655_n.j

988738_10201521652914746_195050397_n.jpg

Had to have a photoshoot of course....

1391980_10201521665715066_519565506_n.jp

As for Shorty, I haven't been riding him much either. Just rope off and on... we made it to the Ellensburg Rodeo again this year.. placed 4th.

994516_10200845205963995_1382487323_n.jp

1380614_10201338878705505_935140334_n.jp

The horses and I picked up and moved recently... so I am boarding them now, which sucks.. haven't done that in forever.

936034_10201900303300769_199952848_n.jpg

They are typical brothers...

1530503_10201973210563405_908135013_n.jp

Cinch is doing great as well!! Since I have moved back in with my parents, he has a lot of down time...

1479501_10201885290445457_1560809818_n.j

533201_10201153581393188_141886529_n.jpg

But the big news is...... I have been sworn in as a full time police officer!

1476417_10202975844463617_1177629707_n.j

So that has been my past 6 months in a nut shell!

How is everyone else?! :)

haha I know right! My mom spoils the heck out of him. I do feel bad as he does not have the 30 acres that I had back in Ellensburg to run around on... he is now bound to a leash on a golf course :blink: But it is only temporary!

And thank you. It has been a crazy ride.. and it has only just begun!

"Crazy" seems to run in spurts. About the time you think everything is great and running smooth, a "crazy" spell will hit. It is what keeps life interesting. Although sometimes it can be toooo interesting!

saudimack,

Congratulations on your new position as a police officer, no doubt this will be challenging at times, but very rewarding also. Just want to wish you the very best as you go down life's road. I was thinking I hadn't seen much of you on here just the other day, & here you are are again. Great that you stopped in, as you are a positive person, that will go places in life. Again Best Wishes. PDF

saudimack,

Congratulations on your new position as a police officer, no doubt this will be challenging at times, but very rewarding also. Just want to wish you the very best as you go down life's road. I was thinking I hadn't seen much of you on here just the other day, & here you are are again. Great that you stopped in, as you are a positive person, that will go places in life. Again Best Wishes. PDF

Thanks PD - I appreciate that!

I've been a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for the past year now, so I finally decided this is what I wanted to do in life... and surprisingly enough, my very first oral board I placed 1st out of 30 people and they hired me very quickly. I am with a great department and will be sent off to Police Academy in a couple months... It's going to be a very challenging year ahead of me, but also very rewarding.

Unfortunately, the horses won't be getting much of my time, especially once I'm in Academy- due to it being 5 months long. But once I get into a routine, I think I will be able to integrate back into the horse world again. :smile:

Hey! It's so great to see you pulled your camera out! I love your pictures. Horses and Cinch look great.

Congratulations and best of luck on your new position!

Saudimack awesome pictures as always. I LOVE Cowboy and Cinch!

Congratulations on the career move. You'll have to let me know which you like being better PD or Deputy. Be careful and remember to trust your gut instinct. lol I'm sure you'll have a blast with defensive tactics classes.

Hi Saudimack, Nice pictures, as always. Were you up toward Rye grass (darn autocorrect won't let that be one word) ?

Where are you going to start your police career? I drive all over the state, both in a semi and personal vehicle, wouldn't want to meet in your official capacity. :) I will be going to Yakima a lot, so warn me if it's that way.

Congratulations on your career decisions! I'm sure you wont regret it.. its one of hte few jobs that still has a good pension and you get to work with a wonderful bunch of people...

AD

Hey! It's so great to see you pulled your camera out! I love your pictures. Horses and Cinch look great.

Congratulations and best of luck on your new position!

All of these were all taken with an iPhone :P But I am acquiring a new Nikon camera, so better pictures will coming soon! :)

Saudimack awesome pictures as always. I LOVE Cowboy and Cinch!

Congratulations on the career move. You'll have to let me know which you like being better PD or Deputy. Be careful and remember to trust your gut instinct. lol I'm sure you'll have a blast with defensive tactics classes.

I LOVED being a Deputy and loved working for the county. It's going to be an adjustment coming to a PD. Different kind of people and calls. But this is a great agency and I know they will train me well.

Hi Saudimack, Nice pictures, as always. Were you up toward Rye grass (darn autocorrect won't let that be one word) ?

Where are you going to start your police career? I drive all over the state, both in a semi and personal vehicle, wouldn't want to meet in your official capacity. :) I will be going to Yakima a lot, so warn me if it's that way.

Hey 440, no those pics were in the Thorp area, towards Elk Heights.

And I've been hired by Richland. But I do have friends at Yakima PD.. what's your license plate number? ;) haha

Wow, what an incredible year! Congratulations on your roping pacing! The horses look great, you have a brand-new career ahead of you...life is good!