Sign in to follow this  
mtn_penny

Romantic Dinner Ideas

It depends on what you consider romantic.. I enjoy some chicken baked in the oven with Italian seasoning, some rice , a movie playing in the living room and all the animals put up so we can enjoy each other. I'm very basic though :)

Microwave... hmmm. You can cook a cornish game hen with some sides. Candles on the table and mood music. Some slow dancing in the living to set the mood. Put candles in the bathroom, fill the tub with hot water and let it sit for a bit and drain. Put some soft music and refill the tub with hot water and suds and take your time ummm cleaning up... Reheat the hen and heat up the sides in the microwave. Serve it in the candle light and finish up with some more dancing or a movie while snuggling and well.... you know...

Cherries, whip cream, chocolate, caramel, various fruit. Use your imagination for dishes.

Chocolate fondue would be yummy but with hot chocolate it could burn & the sticks could possibly draw blood. First suggestion is much safer.

Thanks y'all. It was the cooking and microwave that sorta stumped me. I am not big on cooking meat in the microwave. I am opting for a nice green salad, Shrimp scampi with pasta and maybe a lemon chiffon pie.

And he probably won't even show up!