Sign in to follow this  
lonesomeequus

Guess Who Got Married Saturday....

:) It was beautiful and very special. I will post with more details and photos in a couple of weeks, but here are a few teaser photos!

My dad walked me up the aisle, turned around, and married us. I wasn't sure he was going to make it. lol

wedding5.jpg

Benny was my best man and harassed the poor bridesmaid holding him the whole time. Her flowers looked awfully tasty! Luckily she's an experienced horse person.

wedding3.jpg

My beautiful girls. The two on the ends are actually HC members ;) (As was my official wedding photographer!)

wedding2.jpg

My amazing husband.

wedding4.jpg

wedding1.jpg

Thank you for looking! I can't wait to see my official photos! It was indescribable; I got to have my dad marry me off, my horse stood up there with me, I had it at my stable, and I was surrounded by my best friends (minus a certain saudimack who couldn't make it!) and my barn family pulled together in an incredible way to make our day very special.

congrats again, Mrs. Pintobeans!

It's so neat that there were HC people involved in your wedding :)

Are you running off on a honeymoon anywhere?

**sniff** I still remember when you were THIS big!

You made a lovely bride. Best wishes for a happy life.

pintobeans, :huggy:

Congratulations :angel3::angel3: to you both, you are a nice looking couple, & I wish you the best in the coming years. Best Wishes. PD

When did us "kids" of HC grow up? So bittersweet!

Congratulations! Your dress is gorgeous as were you. I'm glad you had a beautiful day and that Benny could take part - how awesome. Have fun on your honeymoon!

So happy for you guys. I still think of you as a youngster, not a married woman. How great that your Father could marry you. LOl That sounds funny said that way. :)

I also love your dress. it looks beautiful on you.

**sniff** I still remember when you were THIS big!

She still is THAT big, lol!

Comgratulations, pintobeans, you made stunning bride!

Beautiful! Congratulations on your marriage and new life! :) Hope you're enjoying an awesome honeymoon!

i just saw this post!! beautiful bride and bridesmaids and weather, and gosh ben and i look handsome :lol: .

congratulations and hope you're having a wonderful honeymoon. (want to see more photos!!)