Eskielvr

R.i.p Hoku

I just thought that many of you would like to take a minute to remember a fellow HC member, Hoku.

She was hit by a car last night and killed.

She will forever be remembered by her love for her pets and friends.

OMG, how horrible, so young. She will definitely be remembered with fondness and missed here. Her family will be in our thoughts. :angel3:

I was totally shocked when a post by one of her friends came across my FB timeline saying goodbye to her.i loved her funny posts and all her critters.the world lost a genuinely kind and caring young lady.i feel so bad for her BF.they had just been making plans to move and had been looking at places that would give the dogs more room to play.poor patriot will be lost without her.

Crossed the yellow line and suspended license. Vehicular manslaughter, at the very least.

RIP Hoku.

OMG!!! What a terrible tragic accident and someone driving on a suspended license!! Many prayers going out to her family and friends. RIP Hoku

Omg I have no words for her loss. My thoughts and prayers will be for her family and friends.

Oh how very sad. She will be truly missed by many. Always enjoyed her posts on HC being so positive & things seemed to be going so well in her life.

I don't know what to say but I wanted to post. I will miss Hoku's bright and cheerful presence here. I feel so badly for Chase, her family and their friends. I'm sure Chase and the pets will help each other find their way.

Too young to be gone so soon.

How devastating, what a loss this world has in her death. She was a sincere, loving person. Gone so soon. Rip Whitney.

Omg. This is terrible! I wonder how her grandfather is coping. I know he was in the hospital for bad injuries and she recently got home from visiting him.

So young and so willing to learn.

Utterly shocked! My lil buddy! I will miss her very much.

What a terrible shock to read this!

I had just corresponded with her a little this year for the first time, and she seemed like such a sweet and caring person. My heart goes out to her boyfriend, her friends and her family. So sad when someone is so very young.

M.

So sad to lose such a kind person.

Tell your loved ones how much you love them because those goes to show it could all be gone in a flash.

Prayers to her family and friends.

Does anyone have her address? I would like to send something to help with the support of her animals during this horrible time for Chase and her family.

Tragic. My thoughts are with her family and lived ones.

I do, Serah. I sent her some books when she was laid up with her collar bone injury. Look for a PM shortly.

M.