Sign in to follow this  
HorseyGirl101

Hearts And Horses Rescue Center

Welcome to Hearts and Horses Rescue Center, where four teens, (two girls; two boys) work. They gentle horses who have never had a chance at life, and give them a shot at it. They do their best to rehabilitate them, and they try to make the horses understand the love that their hearts feel for them. So, will you succeed or fail to make just one horse happy.............

Just some information: Three horses to rehabilitate each, please :).

One girl spot and two boy spots left!

Forms

Name:

Personality:

Experience:

Description:

Horse

Name:

Breed:

History:

Description:

nick, this is the role playing forum. They are asking for descriptions off the characters. This is the way a story is started. Nothing asking for personal info here.

I'm just asking for a description, not a picture. Like, a description would be, brown hair, blue eyes, tall, and maybe you could tell about the personality. I'm not asking for an actual description about someone you know ;)

Okay so sorry I haven't been on lately *stays busy* but I'm just gonna introduce my horses for my characters throughout the rp but here is the general stuff: my girl's name is Mia and she's 15. The boy's name is Jeremy and he is 14. Is that okay with you guys?