Sign in to follow this  
HorseyGirl101

Current Status

So we just post what we're doing at this moment. I'll start:

Chillin' on the couch texting this, and watching a bit of TV. I'm also waiting for supper and I want a shower. :P

Waiting for muscle relaxers to kick in so I can sleep. Pinched nerve in my neck means painful and tight left shoulder and arm in addition to the stuff neck.

Laying in bed procrastinating the daunting task of unpacking my apartment.

Supposed to be working, but checking out HC while I am waiting for AT&T to answer their phone, been on hold forever!

It's my favorite time of the day not spent at the barn... Bath time! :-) Time for some candles, hot water, and doing nothing for a minute. Tub = my happy place.

Sitting in the big cushy chair in our living room, and in a few minutes I'm going on a lovely bike ride and then I'm gonna go tell my horses goodnight. I want to give Storm a big hug <333

Waiting for my pizza slice to heat up in the over before I head down to feed and bring horses in. Then I have to lie down, got a migraine.

Taking a break from packing to see what I've missed lately on HC. We're taking a road trip back to my home to see my family and the in-laws. 2 humans + 2 dogs + 1 bird + accessories = a very full SUV.

I don't want to go to work. Hubby will be home from school any minute then it's time for me to head out. But I just woke up! I don't wanna!

Drinking a beer in our temp house(glorified hotel room)...stuck here for 3 months with 2 large dogs, an 18 month old baby and my husband...im going to need a lot of beer!

Reading Horse Illustrated that just arrived in the mail with one hand and typing with the other.

Drinking Ginger Ale because my tummy is not feeling well after throwing up most of yesterday due to a bad migraine.

Lost three pounds the hard way. :sick:

Supper is cooked, and waiting for my midnight man to enjoy, before starting his work week. I am catching up my puter time before we eat. Our son frequently shows up to join us, depending on how early his Monday morning farrier work week has to begin.

Pretty soon I'm off to the airport to pick up one of my bosses...Apparently he couldn't wait the 20 mins for some of the other colleagues to come into town (they're getting a cab) and ride with them. :rolleye0014: This is going to be a long week...Thank goodness I have Friday off.

Waiting for it to cool down so I can make dinner but as per usual I have already eaten a bowl of chips and a pepperette so I probably don't really need dinner. I've also been enjoying the breeze on the deck and enjoying my grapefruit/vodka/tonic concoction, it's quiet yummy and I've already had to make a refill.