Sign in to follow this  
Brazilian_equist

Old Time Members -- Update Us On Your Life!

Hey guys, I would love to read some updates on your lives! Graduating from school, moving states, getting married... please share :)

This account is now 10 years old.... wow!!! As for me, I don't ride anymore (loss of funds and an accident I had that turned me off the sport), I am currently obtaining a BA degree in language. Oh I also don't live in Brazil anymore.

If anyone has any memories from the 2004/2005 era (when this board was so super active!!) please share!! Oh and does anyone remember that one spin off board, gangly horse I think it was called? One time they made a thread about me (LOL) and I was so offended haha.

I had a different username back then and I don't remember what it was, but I'm disappointed the older threads are no longer available. There's stuff I would have liked to search through.

I remember a huge debate thread about horse slaughter houses, and a lot of people were actually FOR them, because it got the strays and the abused horses 'off the streets' and whatnot.

I had a different username back then and I don't remember what it was, but I'm disappointed the older threads are no longer available. There's stuff I would have liked to search through.

I remember a huge debate thread about horse slaughter houses, and a lot of people were actually FOR them, because it got the strays and the abused horses 'off the streets' and whatnot.

That's really bizarre on a horse website for people to have those views. Didn't know 'horses on the streets' were such a problem in the us... lol

I am also sad that we can't look back on old threads but also slightly relieved -- it would be embarrassing to see the stuff I wrote as a teenager, haha

I was QHshowmanship then. I dont remember much from those days, lol.

Just bought a new show horse. Bought a house. Got married last September. Graduated college five years ago and now work in a doctors office.

Edited by PinkTractor

Does anyone remember the gal with the sign in something like Justin Thyme? She had an app named Jt or Thyme? Or remember the gal with Mickey? dwArab? Or the one with the white Arab that took photos? Or Chelsea with Bunny? Or the gal from Cali with the sorrel overo mare? So many that have been gone so long!

Most of you know I got married 3 years ago. Recently moved to ND and now board with jbthatzme :) still have the same pony. Bought a house in april, then moved in and got puppy and a Jeep within a month haha.

Anyone remember the girl from IA, she had 2 horses I think and then sold them to move to Dallas area with her family? Or the one from IL, I think she had an Appy that passed and then got a (black?) QH mare

I'm getting married in a few weeks, am remodeling a 1930's farmhouse and recently because a stay at home mom to my fur kids. Still have Andy and he will never go anywhere. Looking forward to building my big arena here soon.

My life really isn't that exciting, lol.

Well I have been here forever. :yay:

I graduated from college. Got a big girl job at a cheese factory. Moved to California. Have 0 ponies. Am getting married in 1 month. And I am working on my MS in food safety so. That is that.