Sign in to follow this  
hastflicka

I'm Following In Draftiemama's Footsteps

Ohhh, HAST!!!! So good to "see" you! I was away for so long, back for a bit, away again....life got a little upside-down for me , but all is well. I adore Princess Diva's leg-nipple! And I am desperately sorry about Breyer.

Ohhh, HAST!!!! So good to "see" you! I was away for so long, back for a bit, away again....life got a little upside-down for me , but all is well. I adore Princess Diva's leg-nipple! And I am desperately sorry about Breyer.

It's good to see you too! :smilie: I'm glad that life is back to being at least okay for you. Stay with it now when I too am back. :winking:

I'm so happy to see all of you ... except Cactus Rose of course ... there's some deficiency in her thinking that she doesn't have to show me the picture. ;)

oh im so sorry about Breyer!!!I miss all the pictures you used to post of Mandyand the horses.i lurk a lot but don't post much,after the back porch disappeared I didn't come around much.

You know that's the thing. HC thinks of you and Breyer as one in the same.

d8a66893-5d2e-4892-90e5-209099afba4e_zps

Can you see it if I quote it, by chance?

And it seems I can't type in a normal manner on HC either :rolleye0014:

I just said that I can't see any pictures on Photobucket ... not my own pix there either. And I have no clue where all the quotes came. lol

Can you see it if I quote it, by chance?

Today I could see it. Go figure. I LOVE that picture. He was such a beautiful boy ... and we have always had so much fun at D'mamas. Say ... when and where will we have the next get-together?

Hi ya WR! :smileywavey: How are you and your critters? Not sure anyone would remember me not being one of the longtime members....thank you. Are you riding Rosie and how did Jedi work out for you?

hast, so good to see you around here again. I am very sorry to hear you lost your big Breyer boy; he was a lovely boy, and I know he was dear to you. Too bad the new fellow isn't working out well, but I am glad to hear my favorite Michico is doing well! I cannot imagine the process you are going through with Princess Diva. :sick:

:smileywavey: G'morning everyone ... it's so much fun to see so many of my old friends again. :smilie:

Here in Sweden it's wonderful weather, a crisp nip in the air and temperatures in the upper 60's. I don't know if I should rejoice with the dogs that loves it or whine that I need a sweater. lol I'll be going back home to SC next week again though, so it'll be warm again. Wonder what my dogs will say about that. I'll fly into Newark and drive down so I don't have to have the dogs in cargo for too long.

She's completely well again Pinto. She even started out getting into hysterical zoomies again when she was healed and off the leash :twitch: but for once did my (even more hysterical) displeasure reach into her brain. It's just so unfortunate that as very smart as Miss Mandy is ... just as thick is my Princess Diva so everything takes time ... and more time .... and more "but, but, but ... I don't WANT to?" and "LOOK, shiny" from her. Now she does come down on the earth again when I holler during a zoomie and if she only learned one thing that's a good one to me. Phew.

The princess gets, again, very easily bored and needs a TON of exercise and mental stimulation to be fit to live with :blink: I call her my ADHD girl, her brain bounces like a pingpong ball someone has thrown in a small concrete room. :unsure: Good for her she's the cuddliest (when she's still a minute now and then :rolleye0014: ) and happiest little dog there is.

Good to see you here!

Wow, Breyer must have been a truly grand old man. I am quite in love with his replacement! He comes to me for loving faster than my own Pirate does!

I know that you like Kyle and he IS a great horse ... but my Breyer was ... well, one of a kind :wub:

I'll soon be back home though and you'll loose Kyle ... until next time I'll travel. I might go to CA in October. ;)

I know you must miss Breyer so very much! And hopefully Miss Diva is doing good. Things come and go on Facebook through the feed and sometimes I forget to go check on important things after they happen. So nice to see everyone on here (the ones I don't have on Facebook).

So sorry about Breyer :'(

Poor Diva, I can't even begin to imagine the pain she was in or the panic you went through :twitch: So glad she is healing well now.

Hast, where are you going when you visit here in CA?

Kina, myself and a few others live near the Sacramento area (hint, hint).