Sign in to follow this  
ozland

Family Phone Calls.......

are not good things today. I've just found out my middle brother (the one in Colorado) has cancer, and has been given 3 weeks to live. I'm still in shock.

Oh Oz. Nothing but hugs and prayers for you and your family today. Is there any way you can get out there to be with him if you want?

Oh no. I'm sorry. We had a scare a few years ago like this and I know how devastating it can be. I'll send up some prayers for you all.

Sending Big :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: and :angel3: :angel3: :angel3: for you and your family.

Receiving a shocking call about a family member is so stunning and brain scrambling.

I'm praying that you will be able to see him in time to say your goodbyes.

Kat

:angel3::angel3: I can only imagine what a shock that must be. Sometimes doctors are wrong.... Thinking positive and hoping your brother has a lot more time left than they say. :angel3: :angel3:

Man, sorry to hear that Oz. Sending good vibes in your direction...

Edited by DawnC

yup got one the other day. sisters stepdaughters husband was killed in a head on in Stover Missouri. Her 3 year old has permanent brain damage, the 7 year old is paralyzed from the neck down. Mom has a crushed elbow...phone calls suck! :-(