Sign in to follow this  
skjotta

Pictures

the things i do for you Equi ;-) photobucket has changed to, so i have been logging in on all my different devices and nothing works. i finally had to give up and dig out the laptop....

pictures of the bunch as it is today. i cant remeber if i shared pictures of the house we bought, so i snapped sme pictures of a somewhat messy house in the middle of christmas preperations.... and of course it is the kids that take up most of the frames. love those buggers. no horses in my life at this point. with two kids, full time job and a hubby who works shift hours, i just do not have the time.

i cant remeber, but i THINK i posted pictures here after Birk was born?

there are pictures from this summer, a trip we had to iceland this year and some random stuff.

20141221_0102571_zps00ddc08a.jpg

testing to find the right links... more coming if this works.

Edited by skjotta

Oh my goodness, how can it have been that long since Birk was born? And Arora! SO BIG!

Thank you for sharing pics, skjotta, you did indeed share pics after Birk was born, but it is so nice to see how they are doing now.

Thanks! Your kids are so cute! Gosh, I remember when Arora was born, wow, so many years ago.

I like your house, too.

Wow have I lost touch! I didn't realize you'd had a little boy. Congratulations. Times sure have changed things with you. I can understand how the kids keep you busy so no horses for now.

I would love to visit Iceland some day.

Of course, one must fly to get there and, I'm not too big on that.....hate flying!