grimmie

Bursting At The Seams With Joy!

Popping in to say how awesome this is. So happy for you guys! After such a long nasty storm you both deserve some sunshine!

QH - They are holding their own. Trying to heal and move on with the new "normal" He reminds us everyday that he is with us, but we miss him terribly. It sneaks up on me all the time. Thankful everyone is staying close and continuing on with what my brother loved to do. The kiddos are doing okay, they help ease our pain for sure. One day at a time.

That's very true. Thanks for asking, QH. I hope Paul can continue to recover and you guys can move on and really live life after all of this!

I wasn't certain this day would ever come, but I think Paul will be discharged this week!

He is making amazing progress, gaining more strength and balance every day.

His kidneys are functioning at almost 100% and his blood sugar is normal.

His need for Oxygen has decreased except during therapy of course. The Dr's. tell us soon, he should be off O2 completely. With lung transplant patients, it's more of a crutch than a real need.

Thank you all for your prayers, good thoughts and jingles. We couldn't have done it without our Faith and all the positive energy aimed at us.

That's great, QH, we all knew that day would come, there could have been no other outcome, with so many praying!

I can't wait to start hearing about your and Paul's adventures!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! It has been a long, hard road but I believe the rewards are going to be worth it. I'm very happy for you both!