Sign in to follow this  
missyclare

There's A New Boot Coming On The Market....

It looks like it may be hard to pull it tight with those straps. I don't like the pastern strap either. I'd like to see the glove made to fit forward front feet.

I don't like the looks of it at all. It looks like it's hard plastic. Would be a PITA to get the straps hooked that are on the boot. It won't fit tight after they are hooked. I'll stick with my Old Mac's for now.

LOL! Smilie, you're funny! :smilie:

If you look at the frontal one, I'm wondering what is with the const. at the toe? Why is it hanging out like that? I'm trying to imagine breakover on it. It just seems that just before the hoof leaves the ground that has a depth of 1/2" or more, its going shove the boot up the front wall. I believe the pastern strap is supposed to be loose but I'm hoping that all three straps are strong/elastic. I also don't bevel squarely between the pillars like that, so I don't think I'd want a boot that does. That may not be plastic, but high tech materials....you never know.... I think they will come from Virginia and are called the Scoot Boot.

I see they added a video to their page. It would probably be a product I had to have in my hand (and my farrier's) before I made a decision about it.