Sign in to follow this  
Charmain_Vaughn

Good Morning......

Good morning my patootie.... lost an hour sleep, Mrs Wolf was crabby this morning, dark out when I got up, cloudy skies, the snow's melting and making a mess of things... Hang on, let me get my coffee IV hooked up....

I walked to work in the dark...... kinda cool actually. The city was just waking up. Definitely different from the early morning country life, but still the birds were singing up a storm.

Since I don't DO DST any more (retired from most of the world; who CARES what time it is!), I was up at (my) 5:30 as usual.

Oh much better now... Happy Monday!! Going to be a warm and glorious day up here. Are you enjoying your new digs? Still excited about the change? Despite all the stress of moving I always enjoyed exploring and discovering what's out there when I moved to a new area.

I love DST normally. But this morning when my alarm went off at 4:30 so I could get up to go workout. My body was objecting cause my body still thought it was 3:30...

A good workout and a couple 3-4 cups of coffee later I can say "happy Monday"

Wolf? I am still enjoying my new life. The new job and apartment are the icing on the cake. It's been a longggggg time coming......

Thanks for asking!

Good Afternoon! It is a nice day here on the Oregon Coast. Not a nice as yesterday though, I think we have a storm coming.

The winter coats have been ditched for lighter wear. My son is so happy to be able to ride in the truck & have the window down.

Only thing I hate about spring is dogs smelling like a swamp, what is hidden under the snow from the dogs. Then the icing on the cake...Death Breath! Oh the wonderful things county dogs find when things thaw out.

Otherwise we are loving our weather. Its like someone flipped a switch

Talk about a good morning lol.. the one dog that doesn't usually bark during the night went off at 1:30 am. 3 of out 10 horses were loose and running amok. Brought everyone else in real quick then went got them caught. Took a bit for the blood pressure to come and I was able to go back to sleep.

Wolf - I am.

I joined a gym and go at least twice a week - sometimes 3. The walk to work is pleasant even though city mornings don't quite beat country ones, there is an excitement on the street when the town starts waking up that is contagious.

The new job is fantastic and making the days go faster. And I was just told I'm getting all new computer equipment so I can keep up with the others in my group. Computer wise anyway.... You know the old saying, "Age and Experience Trumps Youth and Enthusiasm any day."! :happy0203:

There may or may not be a new guy on the horizon. Doesn't really bother me which way that goes. It would be nice if he loves horses and has a motorcycle in the garage though.

Even in the bad times - Life is Good. It just seems to be a little sweeter nowadays.

Thanks for asking!

hi char,

I wish you all the best!! (sent you a PM. you might want to read it, or not...administrative matter that perhaps has no longer anything to do with you. just fyi).

Wolf - I am.

I joined a gym and go at least twice a week - sometimes 3. The walk to work is pleasant even though city mornings don't quite beat country ones, there is an excitement on the street when the town starts waking up that is contagious.

The new job is fantastic and making the days go faster. And I was just told I'm getting all new computer equipment so I can keep up with the others in my group. Computer wise anyway.... You know the old saying, "Age and Experience Trumps Youth and Enthusiasm any day."! :happy0203:

There may or may not be a new guy on the horizon. Doesn't really bother me which way that goes. It would be nice if he loves horses and has a motorcycle in the garage though.

Even in the bad times - Life is Good. It just seems to be a little sweeter nowadays.

Thanks for asking!

:yay::yahoo::yay::yahoo::yay:

:yahoo::yay::yahoo:

:yahoo:

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!