Kite&Frosty25

Hello From Kansas!

My name is Cassie and I am 25 years old. I have 2 horses. One is a 4 year old bay Appendix gelding named Kite and a 15 year old strawberry roan Paso Fino mare named Frosty. I also have 3 dogs. One is my baby girl Chevelle; she is a 8 year old Pitbull. Next (since my father is disabled and lives with us now) we have a 9 year old male weenie dog named Buddy and a 7 year old female chihuahua named Precious. Last but not least we have a year old male cat named Punk who certainly lives up to his name!

I've been married to my wonderful husband for 3 years as of April 14th (2 days!) And been together 8 years. I have 3 wonderful step daughters Rosie, Lilly and Jazmyne who live with us full time with sole legal custody.

Hope I csn make some friends and learn a few things on this site.

Welcome To Horse City......Kite & Frosty!!!!! :smileywavey:

We have a large group of Appy owners and of Gaited horse owners here at HC.

Pictures are deeply appreciated. :D

The Mid-West seems to be having some wild weather this year.

Hoping that you and yours stay safe.

I have a bright red sorrel Foxtrotter named Sienna. Who seems to be spotting out this year. :o

She is related to a horse named Birdcatcher and his descendants often have spots that come and go.

New here. Hoping I can find help with a new horse that is branded.

Welcome Marta!!! :smileywavey:

Try posting pictures of your horse in the General Horse Talk section with close-up shots of the brand.

If you know your horse's history (what state it came from) that will be a big help.

Each state has registered brands and sometimes ranches in different states can have the same or almost the same style brands.

Hello. Welcome to HC. What part of Kansas are you in? I am in the Wichita area. I have a Haflinger Appaloosa cross, that I refer to as a Happy. He is in his late 20's and we mostly just walk down the trails every once and awhile. Then there is Rose, she is also in her 20's and is a Quarter Pony. She is the go getter and loves to runs barrels and chase cows. Yes, even in her 20's. Hope to see you around on the boards. I use to be on here a lot then went away for awhile. Now I come back 2 or 3 times a week.

Would love to see pictures of your "herd".

Hey Guys!

Im from Queensland Australia :) I own a buckskin broodmare, chestnut filly, bay mare and another bay mare who is currently in foal to a paint stallion :) hoping i can make some friends and learn new things from this site!

Welcome to HC... I have met some very nice people on here. Its great when you get to meet them in person and establish real friendships.